16

Tuesday, March 2nd
New York City
*Excuse Grammar Mistakes*
++++++++++++++++++++

Karin💕

"Thanks again babes" I said to Maria who slayed my hair

"Thanks again babes" I said to Maria who slayed my hair. I took some pictures and decided to post one.

Liked by Daveeast and 137,275 othersKarinjinsui The pretty face everyone wanna see☺️💕

Karinjinsui The pretty face everyone wanna see☺️💕

Randomcutenigga I would love to see your pretty face everyday 😍😍
         🔁 Karinjinsui ❤️
          🔁 daveeast @randomcutenigga she don't wanna see your's

Theshaderoom Dave has entered the chat 👀
  View all 1,588 comments

I rolled my eyes at Dave comment like boy go head I don't comment when them thirsty broads be saying all types of shit. He think he run some shit and he don't. There was a knock at my door and I went to answer it and it was Ky. "Hey bestie" I said embracing her in a hug. "Hey babes"  "what you up to and I love this pink on you" she said. " Thanks" I said doing a hair flip and a Lil twerk and she laughed. " Girl I seen Dave's comment he ain't having that" she said laughing "girl ain't nobody worried about that man" I said taking a seat on my couch "oh girl spill the tea I got sum tea too" she said I filled her in on Dave's and I conversation last night "And then he gon hang up in my face like fuck wrong with him" I said getting mad all over again. " I understand the part about the baby but didn't you meet Kairi at um Amy Ruth's" she said " Yes I have and still I don't understand what's the big deal I'm your girlfriend and your my man and you have kids so it's only right I meet them. I like kid's" I said truthfully. " Yeah I get where you coming from but there's probably a good explanation for his reason for not wanting you to meet his kids" she said. " Your probably right but I don't care about all that" I said. " Girl your so toxic" she said laughing " yea whatever spill it". She filled me in on her and Jason Lil argument. " Girl if you wanted some dick just say that you know that man love you with his scrawny ass" I said. "Girl go to hell I feel like he be avoiding like why you gotta always be out be in the house with me for a day or 2" she said sighing. "It be like that" "girl bye Dave spend mad time with you" . " I know he do but recently he's been gone a lot it's going to be times where there's very little time for me" I said truthfully. " That's how it is dating a celebrity unless you get like Nicki and settle down" I said " Jay damn sure ain't settling down he just getting started" she said.