10

2 weeks later...
Friday, January 29th
*Excuse grammar mistakes*
——————————————

Karin

I woke up and went into the bathroom and completed my hygiene routine and got dressed so I can head to the doctors

I woke up and went into the bathroom and completed my hygiene routine and got dressed so I can head to the doctors. I wanted to know if I was pregnant because my period was late and that never happens and it's been 2 weeks since Dave and I had unprotected sex. I grabbed a banana ate that then grabbed my phone and keys. I locked up got in my car and headed to the doctors. Once I pulled up I got out signed in and waited until my name was called. After about 10 minutes of waiting I heard my name "Karin". I got up and followed her back after checking my weight and blood pressure the doctor came in. "Hello Ms.Jinsui , how are you" " I'm good just want to find out if I'm pregnant" I said smiling. "Well let's get right into then". She handed me a cup and told me to pee in it to test my urine. After I used the restroom and washed my hands and the container I headed back to the room I was in and handed the container to the doctor. " I will be right back and we can take a quantitative blood test" and with that she left. "If I'm pregnant I'm sorry mommy's baby but you going to have to go today if possible" I said out loud. Shortly the doctor came back in with a needle and tubes. She filled the tubes with blood and then headed out before telling me she'll have the results in 30 minutes so I just scrolled thru instagram then came across a picture Dave posted.

 She filled the tubes with blood and then headed out before telling me she'll have the results in 30 minutes so I just scrolled thru instagram then came across a picture Dave posted

daveeast Police in my rear view 👀 millions in front of me 🏁🏃🏽‍♂️
Liked by jaycritch and 83,051 others
View all 447 comments
Daveeastfanpage 😍😍

I liked the picture and kept scrolling after awhile the doctor came back in. " You are indeed pregnant" she said and all I could say was " Is it possible I can have an abortion done today". " In some cases no but in your case yes" she said. "I would like to have an abortion" I said seriously. "Are you sure that's what you want. Being a mother is a wonderful feeling" she said. "It's not that I don't want kids the timing just isn't right" I said. " Ok well since it's very early in the pregnancy you can have the abortion pill mifepristone which blocks progesterone. The second pill which you can take right after mifepristone or up to 48 hours later is called
misoprostol which causes cramps in the uterus and bleeding to empty your uterus. It's like having a really heavy and crampy period and the process is very similar to an early miscarriage. If you don't bleed within 24 hours contact me I'm also going to prescribe antibiotics to prevent infection" she said and I nodded remembering everything she said. " I'm going to write you a prescription and you can pick it up from your pharmacy" after telling her my pharmacy she wished me good luck she left and I headed back to my car. Damn I can't tell Dave about this it would crush him. I got in my car and started it heading to the cvs.

Ky'asia

It was 3 in the afternoon and Bae and I were headed to R lounge in Times Square for lunch

It was 3 in the afternoon and Bae and I were headed to R lounge in Times Square for lunch. Once we arrived cameras flashed of course but once we made it in we order our drinks and food. Shortly after we got our drinks our food came. I decided to get a cheeseburger and fries and Jay ordered hot wings and fries. Once our food got here we started eating and chatting. I looked up at my fine ass man and just smiled.

Dave I missed my Rin so I decided to stop by and see her

Dave
I missed my Rin so I decided to stop by and see her. I parked my car and made way to her door. I knocked on the door about a minute later she answered the door. "Dave" she said shocked that I was in her doorway. "You gon let me in or we gon stand here and stare at eachother" I said and she moved to the side. I took my jacket and shoes off. I put  on my Yeezy slides that I had over here and sat on the couch. Rin came over and sat on the couch. "You hungry" I asked her "Yea" she said "Ight what you in the mood for" "Chinese" she said getting mad happy. "Ole greedy ass" I said laughing. I called & ordered us 2 sesame chicken combination plates. "It'll be here in 45 minutes" I told her. I rolled me a fat one and sparked it up. I took 5 deep inhales before handing it to Rin. I watched how she hit the blunt. I moved closer to her cuz she was sitting so far for what. We passed the dutch a few times. I just looked at her with  low eyes and she looked edible as fuck right now with her low red  eyes. I just want to bend her over this couch but Ima chill. "So how was your day" "It was chill how was your day" I asked her. " Eh it was alright just ran a lil errand" she said. "Come here" I told her and she moved closer and I kissed her soft plump lips then there was a knock at the door. I pecked her lips a few times before I answered the door I grabbed the food then paid for it.

Karin
Dave and I was sitting in the living room eating our food and watching Power book 2. Then I started cramping I sat my food down on the table. Then the cramps started to hit a little harder "Fuck" I said holding my stomach "Yo you good" Dave asked and I nodded. I had taken the pills about 4 hours ago. I got up and went to the bathroom. After changing the pad I washed my hands then dried them on the towel. When I walked out I saw Dave at my dresser holding papers and I knew exactly what papers he was holding. He looked at me "You killed my baby" he said. "Dave it's not like that" I said walking over to him and he backed up. "You sat in my face for almost 2 hours like shit was cool and you weren't going to say shit" he said raising his voice. "I was going to tell you just not today" I said. "That's selfish as fuck Rin you didn't even consult me" he said " I knew you wouldn't let me do this" " So you wanted to kill my baby" he said raising his voice again. I groaned in pain from the cramping in my stomach and this arguing wasn't helping. He just looked at me with disgust shook his head and left. " I'm sorry" I cried out.
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

The wait is now over thanks for the patience❤️.
Will Dave Forgive Her ?
Vote & Comment 💙