02

Two months later..
New York
Sunday
October 18th

Karin Jinsui

I was chilling in my living room when there was a knock on my door

I was chilling in my living room when there was a knock on my door. I looked thru the peephole and saw Ms.Janice. "Hey ma" I said letting her in "hey baby" she said embracing me. We headed towards the kitchen where she put a plate of food in the microwave. "Ma you don't always have to bring me food" I said looking at her. " Shh chile" she said causing me to laugh. "How you doing I haven't seen you since the dinner" "I'm good just been busy with these photoshoots, traveling and promoting products . How are you". " I'm doing good i'm happy Dave's back home and don't over work yourself now" she said. I tensed up at the mention of dave we still haven't talked except at dinner but it was just small talk. "You two still haven't sat down and talked" she said and I nodded. "You two will talk soon" maybe , maybe not I thought to myself. "I have to get going I have to go grab my grand baby" she said. We exchanged our goodbyes then she left. I went to the kitchen to heat up the plate she brought over. Let me just say Janice can throw down in the kitchen.

Dave East

"Niggas always hoggin the dutch" Dante said to me "Man I only hit it a good 10 times here" I said passing him the dutch

"Niggas always hoggin the dutch" Dante said to me "Man I only hit it a good 10 times here" I said passing him the dutch. I started rolling up another one cause this nigga trippin. I sparked it up and inhaled " so wassup with you and Rin. You beat the doonies down" Dante stupid ass said. "Naw he could never" Buddha said "Mane fuck allat pass the dutch" Bully said to Dante. "Ain't nobody tryna hit that anyways but best believe if I want to hit I can" I said confidently. " I don't think it's gon be that easy brother" Bully said. 6 dutches later we high as fuck and hungry like a mf. "Aunt Janice cooking" Dante said "always want to eat my moms cooking better get you a woman who can cook" I said. "He got a woman she just not messin with em cause he was all up in some broads face" Bully said. "Nigga tell all my business". "You ain't gotta go home but you gotta get the hell up out my crib" Bully said causing us to laugh. We all dapped up and went our separate ways.

Ky'asia Brooks

"Girl hold on someone banging on my door like they the police" I swung the door open to be meet with Dante and tried shutting it but he stopped it with his foot

"Girl hold on someone banging on my door like they the police" I swung the door open to be meet with Dante and tried shutting it but he stopped it with his foot. "We can do this the hard way or the easy way" he said before pushing the door open making me step back and allowing him to come in. " Shorty ain't even mean nothing it was just a conversation" " you shouldn't even be entertaining no other female if you see me having a conversation with another nigga you ain't gone like that" I said. " You act like I fucked her or some" "she was touching all on you and you did nothing you entertained her but let that be me you gone raise hell so fuck you Dante you think you do no harm" I said yelling in his. Next thing you know he in my bed.
———————————————-
Short chapter
Vote & comment ❤️