24

Sunday, May 23rd
Puerto Vallarta 6pm
*excuse mistakes*
•All about Dave & Karin•
______________________________

A Night Filled With Love ❤️

Dave♿️
I was currently in the car headed to Walmart to get snacks and pillows. Once I pulled up I parked. I got what I needed paid and made my way back to my car. I headed to this floral shop and grabbed Rin a bouquet of flowers 💐 & an edible arrangement.I called my boy pablo letting him know I was on my way. Once I reached the beach I grabbed everything and made way to pablo. "What's up" i said dapping him.

Karin🤍
It was currently 7 and I was ordered by Dave to get dress. To go where you might ask I have no fucking idea. I headed into the bathroom to shower. After my shower I wrapped myself in a towel and got started on my hair and makeup in the process of doing that Dave walked in. I instantly put everything down and went straight to my man "Damn girl you missed daddy" he said picking up embracing me. "Yes now kiss me" i said before we shared a lustful kiss and he pulled away. "Mm why you stop" I said "We have somewhere to be and you better be ready by time i get out the shower and get dress" he said putting me down "ughh okay" and he smacked my ass. I went back to doing my makeup once I finished I straightened my hair and got dressed. I headed to the living room to meet dave who had a bouquet of flowers 💐. I took them and pecked his lips "thank you baby" i said before putting them in water. "why you tryna match my fly" he said and I laughed.

 "why you tryna match my fly" he said and I laughed

"Well I guess you can say that" I said walking out the door

"Well I guess you can say that" I said walking out the door. We walked to the car and Dave opened my door for me and I got in. Once he got in he drove off to somewhere. After a good 15 minutes we pulled up to a restaurant called Restaurante Barcelona Tapas Puerto Vallarta. " Table for Dave" he said " Right this way" she lead us to a booth in the back away from everyone with a nice view. We order our drinks and food . While we waited for our food we talked about any and everything.

* Time Skip To Beach*

Author p.o.v
Dave pulled up to a beach "Babe we are so over dressed for the beach" Karin said so dead ass. "I gotchu a black dress out your suitcase and I got some shorts and slides for me" Dave said. "Man ight" Karin said getting out and stripping out her clothes to only underwear then slipping on the black strapless dress. While Dave was changing into his shorts Karin put her hair into a low loose bun. Once they were ready they locked hands. "Close your eyes" Dave told her as they walked thru the sand. "Keep them close don't open them until I say so" Dave said. " What if i step on something" Karin whined "I gotchu mama" Dave said pulling her close and leading her to the bohemian picnic. "Open"

"Oh my gosh this is beautiful I love it"  Karin said getting emotional

"Oh my gosh this is beautiful I love it"  Karin said getting emotional. "Don't cry, big ass cry baby" Dave said. " Okay and i'm your crybaby" Karin snapped. "Damn right" he said pecking her lips. The two went to the water playing an splashing. Karin wrote there names in the sand while Dave was writing can I get some pussy in the sand. "Yo I dead can't stand you" Karin said laughing at Dave "What i'm dead ass" he said "well I always wanted  to have sex on the beach" she said looking at him. They walked back over to the tent and sat down Karin grabbed both wine glasses while Dave poured the moscato in both glasses. "Oouu you keeping it all light and sweet for me baby" Karin said "You could say that cause some henny would've hit the spot" Dave replied and she chuckled. Dave pulled out a night pearled dutch and sparked it up. The couple talked ,sipped and smoked. Until......................

Karin 🤍
I looked up at Dave with low eyes and he looked down at me with red low eyes. I couldn't take the lustful staring we were doing. I leaned in and we shared a sloppy kiss. I pulled his shorts down then his boxers I climbed onto of him. I stroked him slow while I spit on his shaft. I licked his tip then entered him in my mouth feeling him grow hard with each suck. "Fuck" he said gripping my ass. As I deepthroated him I jiggled my ass in his face earning smack here and there. He pulled my panties off then rubbed his thumb up and down my slit."Always wet for Daddy" he said kissing my 🐱. I spit and went crazy 😝. Once he came I swallowed and continued until I felt myself shaking "fuckkkk" I yelled as I squirted. I sat up and got off him "all fours now" he said. I did as told after I took my dress off. He entered me slow and we both moaned in satisfaction. After slow deep strokes for awhile he picked up the pace "mm fuck me" I moaned out as he hit my spot repeat. He pulled out rubbed his clit up and down my slit a few times "Stop" I said grinding my booty against him and he entered me rough causing me to cum instantly. "Ahh" I moaned as my orgasm ripped thru my body. "Lay back" I said now taking control and he did as I said. I entered him slowly then went crazy "damn girl" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I put my head in his neck leaving hickeys as I rode him. He thrusted in me matching my rhythm & I felt his semen fill my body as we stared into each other's soul.

____________________
Do you believe in soul ties😅?
Vote & Comment💕