23

Friday May 7th
*excuse any mistakes*
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
5:30 am

Karin 🤍

I was in my Mercedes on my way to Ky house to pick her and Jay up so we can head to the airport

I was in my Mercedes on my way to Ky house to pick her and Jay up so we can head to the airport. "How you a Barbie doll bitch you ain't gotta car you ain't got it huh, you ain't got it huh" I rapped along to weirdo hoes by lil durk. I pulled up to Ky house and texted her letting her know I was outside. Shortly after they came out with Jay pulling the luggage. "Good morning bestie" she greeted as she opened the car door. " This shit dope sis" Jay said " Thanks it was a gift from Dave" I said. "Speaking of him where is Dave" Ky asked "He went to see his kids he'll meet us at the airport" I said. "Bet" Jay said lightning a L in the back. "You and Dave can't do shit without smoking first" Ky said " Naw deadass tho". "Ky shut yo nicotine having ass up and Rin you hit blunt every time so i don't wanna hear it" he said before taking a big drag from his blunt. "Whatever no I don't"

Jay😎

" Yo I got the munchies let's get some food before we head to the airport" I said

" Yo I got the munchies let's get some food before we head to the airport" I said. "Nigga we was getting anyways this tank don't run on empty" Rin said.  "That part" Ky said "Of course witcho fat ass" I said. "Yeah you should" Ky said looking back at me. I smirked "It's going down" I mouthed to her and she bit her lip. Welcome o McDonald's, what can I get you today" "let me get 3 sausage, egg and cheese biscuit sandwiches , 5 hash browns, and 2 6pc French toast , 4 orange juices and a Carmel frap" Rin said. "Will that be all" " yes" Rin said. "Your total is 26.53 pull up to the second window" she said. I handed Rin 30 dollars "Good looks" she said. She handed the money over "Oh my god it's Jay Critch" " What's up" "can I get a video" I nodded and she passed me her phone and I made a quick video with her at the drive thru then we pull off "Bitch was looking all in the car how she see you back there" Ky said and I smiled. "Jealous much" I said to her "Jealous boy please I'm the one you go to sleep and wake up with. The one who feet you rub when I had a long day, who pussy you eat on a daily and I'm the one you love so jealous naw I could never baby" she said. "Let em know bestie" Rin. "Go off den bae" I said "yeah you see me" she said.