01

August 16th
Sunday
New York

Karin Jinsui

My name Karin, i'm 25 years old

My name Karin, i'm 25 years old. Most shorty's in Harlem love hood niggas who sold bricks before , stay strapped and quick to put a nigga in they place. Hood niggas love a down chick ready to pull dat' trigga' and hold a nigga down if 12 take em'. I was David's down bitch he had my back and I had his front. I was born an raised in Harlem, New York with my mom. I grew up in the projects roun' guns, drugs and junkies. Dave and I were bestfriends used to chill at da' court with da' guys just good vibes. Dave and I were bestfriends but we had sex from time to he was my first body. We had dat' Harlem hood love. But after he blew up we stopped talkin he was always busy and I was tryna' stack as much bread as possible. Livin in the hood was crazy so much goin' on I started sellin' weed at night workin' at amy Ruth's durin' da day to help my moms move us from da' hood to Hamilton heights. You can't stay in da' hood forever. Just bein the bad ass bitch I am got me a big social media base now I'm a promoter

Dave East

After long hours at the studio my album karma 3 has been out for 2  days and is now number 1

After long hours at the studio my album karma 3 has been out for 2 days and is now number 1. I did this for shooter man💙. I hopped in my 2020 black Mercedes s-class and made my way to my baby moms crib. I pulled in the driveway and got out. I walked up to the door unlocked it with my key and headed in. " Daddy" Kairi yelled runnin to me I picked her up and kissed all over her face. I walked into the the livin room "Babymoms" I said to Milagrito before playing with Kairi after playing around for a half an hour she was asleep I went and put her in her bed and headed to my babymoms room. I walked in and walked up to her and gave her a Kiss while palming her ass. I heard a low of moan "Somebody missed lil dave" I said.

Ella

I was feeding baby A when there was a knock at the door

I was feeding baby A when there was a knock at the door. "Babe get the door" I said to Artist he smacked his lips but he went to open that door. " Auntie Rin" Melody squealed runnin to Karin who picked her up and spun her around. " I'll be right back" I said patting baby A back as he burped. Shortly after he was out for the night. I headed back to the living room and hugged Karin. "So wassup with you I haven't seen you in awhile" I said "I be to lazy to drive over here but nothin' really. The real question is what has Miss slaybyella been up to" she said smiling. "Well you know my slaybyella line is doing great and I recently had baby Artist. I'm a mother again and melody is a big sister and growin' up to be so smart and pretty and Artist and I are doing good" I said smiling. "Yes and he looks just like you" " Right melody look like Artist but it's okay I'm still a bad bitch " I said flipping my hair. " Lets go outside" Melody played in the living room while we went outside. I could still see melody through the slide door Artist was already out here smoking weed like always. Karin and I was just smoking hookah and talking. "Alright Ima hit ya later" Karin said before hugging me and Artist before leaving.

Karin Jinsui
Once I entered my home I locked my door and headed straight to the bathroom. "Alexa play the latest" I said as I stepped into my shower. I stripped out my clothes and hopped in the shower lettin' dat hot water hit my back on my mom it felt good. "She wanna fuck with the woo" pop smoke blasted I rinsed my body before rapping with pop "Let me take you to the candy shop show you all I got. I put the diamonds on your chain to match your diamond ring I'm 092 nigga" I rapped along. I put some Dr. bonners on my rag and washed over my body then a song played that I wasn't familiar wit then I heard Dave's voice " Really ain't no love". After my shower I washed my face and brushed my teeth then started my makeup. After my hair and makeup was done I got dressed for this dinner at Ms.Janice house. I visit Daves parents all the time, Daves family is my second family. I checked myself one last time before heading out the door.

As I pulled up to her house it was guys sitting on the porch smoking must be Bully and his friends

As I pulled up to her house it was guys sitting on the porch smoking must be Bully and his friends. Wap started playing "I said certified freak seven days a week, wet ass pu$$y make that pull out game weak" I rapped along with Cardi. " Gobble me, swallow me drip down the side of me. Quick jump out for you let it get inside of me.
I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm 'bout to be .
I'll run down on him for I have a nigga runnin' me. Talk your shit bite your lip ask for a car while you ride that dick" I rapped with Megan. I grabbed my keys and purse an got out. I locked my 2020 white jeep wrangler. "I wanna gag, I wanna choke
I want you to touch that lil' dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat. My head game is fire, punani dasani" I rapped walkin toward the porch

Dave East
I was outside smoking with Dante, Buddha and Bully. When some shorty was blasting Wap in her car. She got out her car rapping some freaky ass shit. Dante just laughed with his stupid ass. Shorty was bad as fuck I'm talkin' slim waist, ass mad fat and sittin' right. "Word sis that's how you gettin' down" Bully said. "Chill" she said stopping and laughing " You the one talm bout gaggin' and chokin'" Bully said. As she started walking up the steps I was passed the dutch I hit it "Dave" the shorty said looking at me I looked at her tryin' to firgue out who she was hoping she wasn't somebody I had sex with and got pregnant and had a baby by that I didn't know of. "That's lil shorty from the project's Karin remember we all used to chill at the court together just chillin' and shit" Dante said. It all came back to me I hit the dutch one last time before saying "Wassgud" I said huggin' shorty and she smelled good too. I loved a shorty with good hygiene we pulled a part. "Damn lil rin from the project's" I said shaking my head looking her up and down. We all went inside to eat. After we all ate we laughed and chilled all night.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Excuse any mistakes
This was more so a introduction
than chapter
This is a working an learning process as I write
Don't to forget to vote & comment