25

Tuesday , June 22nd
Harlem Ny
*excuse any mistakes*
________________________
*Now Presenting.... Long over due*

Dave♿️

Today Rin will be officially meeting the girls

Today Rin will be officially meeting the girls. Not gon lie I hope it all goes well because my daughters mean the world to me and I love Karin. My phone rung indicating a call from Jason. "What's good" I said answering the phone " shit nun in the crib" he said. "Niggas calling me cause they miss they girl huh" I
said laughing. "Man you be all up under rin big head ass" he said "Don't talk about my baby when she not here to defend herself and I don't call the guys I call my girl". "My point" he said "better tell Ky midget ass get in the house then" I said laughing.

Kyla 🦄

Hair done, yeah I feel like a brand new bitch

Hair done, yeah I feel like a brand new bitch. I facetimed Jay and he answered immediately. "Damn ma you look good hurry up and come home" he said biting his lip " Thanks baby and I will after I see Rin" I said and he pouted. "You really my big baby" I said stoping at a red light. "Naw don't get shit twisted I'm still a gangster baby" he said all serious like he not a whole simp for me. "Yeah whatever don't get shit twisted I'll still fuck you up" I said in all seriousness. I pulled up to rin crib and parked. "Ight you got it ion wan get on that ass today" he said. " Aw that's to bad but I'll see you soon. I love you" I said looking at the phone. "I love you too" he said before hanging up. Shortly Rin opened the door and I walked in. "Ok bitch I see you with the twist" she said looking at my hair. "Annoying but yeah I thought I should switch it up" I said walking to the couch. "Yes I love it" she said eating her ice cream. "so what's been up with you" I said while all in her freezer. I grabbed me two green apple jolly rancher popsicles. "Girl I'm so nervous about meeting Dave daughters what if Kairi don't like me and you know his kids mean the world to him what would happen to our relationship" she said stressing. "I think your just over thinking it you already met Kairi before. I think she'll like you when you two officially meet just be yourself" I told her honestly " and his baby moms better stay in her place cuz I'll beat a hoe ass real quick ion give a fuck how Dave feel about it" Karin said all aggressive an shit. "That part heavy on the beat a hoe ass" I said getting supplies to do Rin hair. "Speaking of the devil" she said as Dave called. "Uhun i know damn well that ain't Ky big head ass in the back" Dave said mugging me. "Uhun is that David wide back ass" i said mugging him right back."Ight that's enough cuz ya gone get disrespectful with it" Rin said laughing. "Yeah yeah whatever but fuck is up with yo head" "shut up David i'm about to do her hair" i said rolling my eyes at him. "Ight now Kyla and hell naw you gon have my baby looking fucked up they gon find the lace" Dave said and i flipped him off. "Don't do my bestie because she be finessing my hair she ain't arrogant tae but it def be looking good" Rin said "And that's on mary had a lil lamb" I said. "That's so lame" he said mugging us "ugh your lame" i said "Anywaysss" he dragged out "I miss you sexy" he said to Rin and I almost threw the fuck up. I started braiding her hair into corn rows.

Karin🤍

I look fly I look good on my mama on my hood

I look fly I look good on my mama on my hood. I was currently headed to Dave's house and I'm nervous as hell. " I blame my struggles and my uncles for my hustle ways" I sang along to street runner by rod wave. I was cruising the streets of New York vibing to music. I pulled up in his driveway seeing another car meaning his babymoms was here. Damn I wish I would've kept our baby. I took a deep breath before getting out the car I walked to door and knocked. Shortly Dave answered the door and he pecked my lips and gave me a hug. We walked in and I seen his bm playing with their kids and I smiled. (You wish that was you huh). "Dada" their youngest child said he smiled and picked her up. "Go wash your hands" his baby moms said and their daughter did as told. We walked into the dining room and Dave handed his bm the baby and he came back with a pot and a pan. The table was already set so he was bringing out food an drinks. I went to wash my hands and saw Kairi on the way "Hi pretty lady" she said and I smiled. I got down to her level " Hi pretty girl" I said embracing her into a hug. We pulled a part and went our separate ways. Once I got plates were fixed with chicken and shrimp Alfredo with garlic bread and everyone was seated. I sat down and we said grace once we said grace we are and bitch that shit was bussin bussin. "Kairi I want you to me somebody" Dave said and she looked up "who" she said looking all curious and pulled me up so we could walk to her where she was sitting next to her mom. "This is Karin daddy's girlfriend" he said "I'm  Kairi daddy's princess" she said smiling" nice to meet you"  I said smiling because she ain't mug me. " Rin this is Millie & Millie this Rin" he said. " nice to meet you" I shook her hand and smiled. " This is Kobi". After we finished eating we talked and I played with the girl's. Long story short things went way better than I thought.

_______________________
Short chapter I know 😩
Vote & Comment ❤️