22

Wednesday, April 21st
New York City
*Please excuse any mistakes*
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Dave♿️

It was 11 in the morning I was currently headed to Rin house right now bringing her breakfast that ma made

It was 11 in the morning I was currently headed to Rin house right now bringing her breakfast that ma made. I knocked on her door and she answered looking good as ever.

 I knocked on her door and she answered looking good as ever

"I love when you wear no makeup" I said looking down at her. She so damn gorgeous I could just bend her over right now. " You gon keep drooling or come in" she said looking up at me. I laughed and headed in after she moved to the side. I shut the door behind myself. "Ma made your favorite breakfast and told me to bring her baby some to eat" I said handing her the plate wrapped in foil. " Aw let me call her" she took the food from me and got out her phone calling ma. While she did that I took my hat, shoes and jacket off. I slid my slides on then made my way to her room. I went to the bathroom to take a piss after that I washed my hands. I slid my jeans off and put on some basketball shorts. I was rolling up some eastcocannabis when Rin walked in with her food. "I'm assuming business was great yesterday" she said referring to 4/20. "Hell yeah we sold out quick" I said lighting the blunt. I took a deep inhale then exhaled "How's your week going so far" I asked her. "It's going great not much work to do. How's your week going my love" she asked. "Good actually I been in the studio working on new music, spending time with my 2 little princesses and eastcocannabis is doing great. To add the icing on the cake me and you are in a way better place" I said. I took one more hit before passing her the blunt "Aw I love you" she said before sitting her plate on her nightstand. She came over to me and pecked my lips. Then hit the blunt damn she look so good. I just watched ass she inhaled the smoke " I love you more witcho fine ass" I said. She took a few more hits then passed it back to me then headed out the room with her plate. I finished the blunt then put it in the ashtray. I laid back on the bed thinking about how truly blessed and thankful I am for everything in my life.

Karin🤍
I walked back in the room to see Dave staring at the ceiling I climbed in my bed and got on top of him. His hands instantly made it's way to my plump ass. He rubbed, gripped and smacked it causing it to move. "Mmm" I moaned lowly I looked at him through my low eyes. I leaned my head down giving him a passionate kiss. I then moved to his neck kissing, licking and sucking. I gave him a passion mark. He groaned lowly I reached under me and pulled his shirt up then over his head throwing it to the side of me. I then kissed down his chest to his stomach once I reached his shorts I stopped kissing and pulled his shorts down some I reached in his boxers and pulled out Lil David. I stroked him a few times before sucking on his balls. While sucking his balls I stroked him causing him to groan lowly. After he grew hard in my hand I kissed from his balls to the tip then swirled my tongue around the tip. I put him in my mouth deepthroating him while stroking him with one hand. I spit on him and went crazy 😝. He pulled my hair and groaned "Fuck" he said making me go even more crazy 😛. "Fuck I'm bouta nut" he said trying to move my head but I kept going. After a few more minutes his nut filled my mouth and I swallowed. "Damn girl you on demon time" he said. I got up and he ripped my dress open. He laid me down on the bed and kissed from my neck to my titties. He put one in his mouth while he played with the other. "Mm" I moaned as he twirled his tongue around my nipple causes it to get hard. He then showed attention to my other boob. He then kissed and sucked my boobs leaving passion marks. Then kissed down my stomach until he reached my pretty waxed kitty. "Mmm pussy so pretty an wet😍" he said he blow on my clit causing shivers to travel through my body. He kissed my pussy then gave it one good lick with his whole tongue 👅 if you know what I mean 😉. He rubbed two fingers on my wet kitty then entered me with both pumping in and out. "Mm fuck" I moaned out squeezing both of my boobs. After fingering me for a while he went to town on my cat. He stuck his tongue in and out my hole. "Fuck" I said as I felt my legs shaking I tried moving away from his mouth and gripped my legs keeping the in place "mmm baby I'm bouta cum" I said "cum in daddy mouth" he said causing vibrations on my cat and I came hard. He licked me clean up "pussy wet don't got to spit on it to make it wet" he said before kissing me letting me taste myself. A bitch taste hood no wonder he couldn't stop fucking with me. He got up and took his shorts and boxers off  "All fours" he said and I did as said. I arched my back and i felt a smack to my ass causing it to jiggle. He rubbed his tip up and down my center. He entered the tip and pulled out and did that a few more times. " David sto- mm fuck" I said as he rammed inside. He smacked my ass and gave me hard deep strokes. "Who pussy is this" he asked "mm it's yours" I said lowly gripping the sheets. " Huh I can't hear you" he said pulling out and ramming in me again. "Fuck it's yours daddy" I said as I felt my walls tightening around his dick "fuck" he said pulling my hair. "I'm bout to cum baby" I said "Cum for daddy" he said smacking my ass and with that I came for the 2nd time this afternoon. After a few more strokes we switched positions and I was on my back. He spread my legs and got in between them. He slapped his dick on my wet folds a few times then entered me. After fucking in missionary for a while I came again.  After my orgasm I told Dave to lay back and he did as he was told.

Dave ♿️
I watched as she eased down on my thick dick. "Fuck" I groaned as she went up and down on my dick.  As she was riding I sucked  on her titty. I smacked her ass causing her to go crazy on this dick. After her riding on her own for a while I thrusted inside her.  "Fuckkkkkk" she said as she squirted on my dick causing my dick to slip out. Once she finished squirting I laid her on her back and started fucking her so disrespectful. All that could be heard was her wetness and our skin slapping together. "Fuck I'm bout to nut" I said pounding her pussy. She clenched her walls on dick letting me know she was about to cum. She pushed me back on the bed and got on top of and started riding me she had her hands on my ankle. She went crazy and I filled her up with my kids.  She switched positions and laid on top of me. She was so sweaty and out of breath I moved her hair out of her face and leaned my head down towards her and we shared a sloppy kiss then drifted off to sleep

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Vote & Comment🤍
Mirakle 💕