13

Sunday, February 7th
New York City
*Excuse Grammer Mistakes*
——————————————-

Karin

It was currently 10 in the morning and I had a hair appointment at 12 so I headed to the bathroom on my way to the bathroom there was a knock on my door

It was currently 10 in the morning and I had a hair appointment at 12 so I headed to the bathroom on my way to the bathroom there was a knock on my door. I walked over to the door and looked thru the peephole and I saw it was Dave I opened the doors and let him in. "Late night I see" I said before starting to make my way to the bathroom. Dave grabbed my arm "don't start yo shit"he said " I'm not starting nothing you can't get mad at me for having a attitude and you were gone all night and didn't call me to let me know anything. I understand you wanting to be there for your kids and all that I really do but I don't feel comfortable with you being with your baby moms all night" I stated. "I understand where you coming from with calling you but me and Millie are done we both understand that" he said but I don't believe that shit maybe he done but I just feel she ain't and what Queen say my intuition never lies. "Okay" I said he pulled me into him and wrapped his arms around me and pecked my lips. Which then turned into a make out session. Next thing you know he had me bent over the couch screaming his name out. "Mm Dave" I said as he continued hitting my spot.

Dave

"Come on babe I'm going to be late" Rin said as was I was kissing all over her face

"Come on babe I'm going to be late" Rin said as was I was kissing all over her face. " Ight ma let's go" I decided I would drive her to her appointment. I grabbed my keys and made my way out to my car. I unlocked the doors and opened the door for Rin. " Thanks daddy" she said " you better stop for you miss ya lil hair appointment" I told her. After driving we pulled up to where she was getting her hair done at. " Ight baby call me when you ready" I said "okay baby" she said before pecking my lips and getting out. I decided to stop by my moms crib. Once I pulled up I saw Bully outside smoking I got out locked my car up and joined his smoke session. "What you been up to my nigga" he said dapping me up "shit spending time with the kids and Karin" I said. "oh ya serious huh" he said " yeah but she be tripping bout baby moms" I said. " Damn man Rin ain't having that" he said " I don't know why she tripping we broke up on good and understanding terms" " Hell if I know females come up with anything" he said. " All I know is all I want is her and I knew that since we was in the projects of Harlem I only moved on when I left Rin" I stated honestly. I walked in "Mama" I yelled thru the house and I was met with a slap to the back of my head. "Boy I told you bout yelling in my house" she said. " Well hello to you to mama" I said giving her a hug and kissing her cheek. After talking to my mom for awhile I went into the living room to chat it up with my dad.