19

Tuesday, March 23rd
New York City
*Excuse Grammer Mistakes*
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Dave♿️

I was at the crib cooking breakfast which was Eggs, waffles and sausages

I was at the crib cooking breakfast which was Eggs, waffles and sausages. There was a knock at my door "Who"I yelled "Millie" I heard my baby moms say from the other side of the door. I opened the door and picked up Kairi embracing her in a tight hug kissing all over her face. "Daddy" she squealed I put her down and shut the door "go wash your hands" I told Kairi. I gave Millie a hug then took Kobi out her arms. "Kobi chanai" I said to her kissing her cheeks and she smiled. I fixed plates with Kobi in my arms. Millie made her a bottle while I brought plates to the table. After we finished eating Kairi went into the living room to watch tv and I put Kobi in her swing. " Lemme talk to you" I said to Millie. " Okay" she said sitting back down at the table. "How do you feel about the girl's meeting my girl" " It depends on the type of female she is cuz if it's one of your lil hoes fuck no or she's somebody you see yourself with for a while" she said " Watch that hoe word she not no hoe and yes I see myself being with her for a very long time" I said " Well then we can work something out yes they can meet her but I would meet her first of course" she said surprising me cause shorty be wildin bout her children. "Well I can arrange that" I said. " Yea but don't have her thinking she somebody mom cause she not especially with my Kobi since she's a baby actually I really don't want her around Kobi" she said " I understand that and I won't have her around Kobi being that your not comfortable with that" I said " Okay thanks and oh yeah thanks for breakfast" she said. She kissed the girls hugged me then left.

Kyla🦄

I was in the car headed to the outlet to find some heels to go with this dress I ordered

I was in the car headed to the outlet to find some heels to go with this dress I ordered. Rin wanted to go clubbing since it's been a while. Once I pulled up I found a parking spot and headed into Steve Madden to get some heels once I found a pair that would go good with my dress I paid then left. I decided to go to the food court to get something to eat. I decided on some chili cheese fries. Once I got my food I made my way back to my car. I ate my food cleaned my hands then threw my food away then made my way to my house to get started on my hair.