14

Sunday, February 14th
New York City
Happy Valentines Day 💕
*Excuse Grammar or Any Mistakes *
++++++++++++++++++++++
Only Karin & Dave's Pov

Karin
I woke to the smell of breakfast and I smiled to myself. I pulled the covers back & got out of bed. I made my into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I walked into the kitchen to see my breakfast on the island with a glass of orange juice.

I didn't see Dave tho "damn nigga gone dip before I could suck his dick for this good ass breakfast he made me" I said

I didn't see Dave tho "damn nigga gone dip before I could suck his dick for this good ass breakfast he made me" I said. As if he knew I was mentioning him I received a text from him.

I finished my food and cleaned my mess and went to the bathroom to shower

I finished my food and cleaned my mess and went to the bathroom to shower. After my shower I got dress in one of Dave's graphic tee's and a pair of black stacked leggings, a red bubble coat with my red Ugg's. I grabbed the stack of money off my dresser and put it in my purse along with my phone and grabbed my keys and I made my way out the door after locking my door I hopped in my car and placed my purse in the passenger seat and started my car. My phone automatically connected to the car and I shuffled my songs and Nothing but a number by pretty Ricky.  "It ain't nothing but a number" I sung along with him making my way to the nail salon to get my nails and feet done. Once I arrived I made my way in. " Karin" my girl ling said when I didn't go to nail techs I came here to get my nails and feet down so we were very familiar with eachother. I went and sat in the massage chair. Oouu maybe I should get a message. I put my air pods in and decided to facetime Ky. " Ky" " yes bestie" she said smiling. "How's it going" Ky was in Atlanta with Jason they were having a little baecation. "It's going great I woke up to some bomb ass head then he made me breakfast and now we are about to go shopping" she said smiling doing her hair. "Now that's how you start a day" I said "How's it going over there" she asked. " I woke up to breakfast made sitting on the Island and a stack of cash on my dresser and was told to spoil myself" I said. " Polish color today" Ling said " white" I said " honey stay with the white nail" she said. " Yes girl you know I got to have the white toes" I said. " Girl that sound like a good way to start the day" she said "Yeah I guess i'm goin to the mall after this then i'ma go get me a massage later then back to the crib" I said. We chatted some more before we said our bye's.