The Priest's Chart

Alternate title: The Chart of PriestAuthor/creator: GobGenre: Shounen Ai, Fantasy, Comedy, Romance, Drama

Author/creator: Gob
Genre: Shounen Ai, Fantasy, Comedy, Romance, Drama

Summary:

By coincidence, a child Edward saw the picture of a world hero Cliff and was mesmerized by his pretty shining blue eyes. Re-encounter in real person years later, a young priest Edward tries to save the Veteran Cliff from a vicious curse of devil..

Read:
Toomics (Ongoing. End of season 2)
Mangago (Ongoing)

***

Intriguing and mindblowing plot!

A manhwa full of heavy plot and fantasy! This is really good, but only if you enjoy this kind of story where it is slow paced and the romance is not really the center of the story.

As I read it, the curiousity is filing up, and things are getting more exciting. You'll thought about who's the fruit of it all? Is the character shown really trustworthy? What will happen now?

This gave me so much excitement. One thing I suggest is not to read it fast. Digest each chapters carefully to understand the flow of the story because it's quite confusing once you miss a thing or two.

If you wanted some thrill (I meant a deeper and interesting plot), then this is perfect for you.

P.S. Warning if you haven't read and plan to see the spoilers below: I suggest don't do that. You'll just get confuse, I swear. Read it first and have an idea. Then if you still find it confusing, check below to fill your head. Note that this is not an official theory since the story is still ongoing, but it will definitely make sense. It would be better if you share your thoughts too!

If you already read it and still feel confuse about the story, please check the spoilers I have some theories that might be true or close to what the story wants to convey. Also, read comments in mangago some are discussing about the story. I got some of the ideas there! (Because I'm hella confuse)

 I got some of the ideas there! (Because I'm hella confuse)