Dial Again

Author/creator: PpyongGenre: Yaoi, Action, Drama, Supernatural

Genre: Yaoi, Action, Drama, Supernatural

Summary:

Following a near-death experience, an otherwise ordinary young man named Noah finds out that he has become immortal. Deciding to make good use of his abilities, he becomes a bodyguard, but an unexpected side effect of his powers forces him to quit the job. It's then that he meets a shady-looking man named Allen Lewton, who offers to take care of that particular side effect in return for his resuming bodyguard work.

Read:
Webcomic (Completed)
Mangago (Completed)

***

I didn't expect this to be that good! I read this without expecting to much, I just realized that I'm so hook with this.

He became immortal, and Allen hired him because of that ability. Want to know more? Please read it 🥺

SPOILER!!

Dial Again means re-dialing his life every time he dies. Die all again to life. Like a cycle. He dies, and then he'll wake up again like nothing happens (although he mentions he felt pain as his body heals). The author clarifies the meaning and I like how it turned out.

He made a contract with Dimetry because he wanted to live a normal life. The author said Dimetry is a Deity (from his name itself. Remove M & R)

Noah will be immortal, and Dimetry holds his memory. Why? They need to exchange in order to get the effectiveness od contract. He needs to hold on something that will prove the existence of it. Noah wants a happy life, and remember how his memory slowly resurfacing? That means he's slowly getting what he wish for.

Here's another twist. Noah mentioned someone that he helped. That someone died because of illness. He didnt know that the pauper he helped, bathed and sheltered is actually the same as him. They went to the same orphanage. And since then Noah is always kind to him. When Dave died, he wished to Dimetry to give him happiness. And that happiness cam etrue.

Allen is the fruit of it. He existed to make Noah happy. It's actually cute.

Now that he finally got his memory back (since his wish came true - he became happy now), he's no longer immortal. He can die now but he didnt mind because he's living together with his happiness - Allen.

It would have been cool if we can die until we find what we truly longed for. Noah is like a kid who is lost andis searching for the purpose of his life.

The story holds a deep meaning in life, the reason why I love this so much.