Lady to Queen

Alternative title: A girl to consort
Author/creator: Kim So Hyun
Genre: Shoujo, Romance

Summary:

"I will never love the Emperor."

My sister Neil, who became the Emperor's Queen after having dreamt of fairy tales and true loves, came back divorced and accused of high treason. Our family, the Rochesters, were mercilessly executed. But by some miracle, I came back in time to before she was selected as the Emperor's Queen candidate.

If I become queen in your stead, you and our family need not suffer. This life of yours can have a happy ending, sister. I promise.

An empress fell into a trap, divorced and was cut off by her family. In the last minute of her life, her sister Lizzy regretted the way things ended. "If only I were the empress" then she would make sure not to love the emperor. Everyone will be happy without dying.

When she opened her eyes, she returned back time before she became the Empress. In order to prevent a recurrence of the tragedies of her past life, Lizzie makes a final decision: "I will become the queen instead of you." Can Lizzy, who became an empress, live a happy life?

Read:
Mangago (ongoing)

***

FL is strong. This is why I gave it a try even though ML is a trash who's keeping his mistress. It's like he is emotionally attached to her, and maybe there's a reason why he can't get rid of that bitch.

But it does not hide the fact that he's very trash. I hate ML like him, good thing the FL save the manhwa. I like seeing her roast the mistress. My head keeps boiling up every time she show up.

Rosebitch needs to die.

I think the FL has a long way to go, since I think when the ML wakes up he'll save the mistress. To be honest I want to drop this manhwa so bad because I hate to see her anymore, but the story is good.
I dont want you to miss out too so try to give it a chance.

Feel free to curse the bitch lol.