How To Chase An Alpha

Author/creator: KimnyeongGenre: Yaoi, Comedy, Drama

Genre: Yaoi, Comedy, Drama

Summary:

Yoon Wooyoung, the youngest son of a wealthy family. Money, education, appearance, everything's perfect. His only complex is, he is a recessive omega.
However, after the one-night encounter with Cha Kyungjoo, a dominant alpha, there's a strange change in Wooyoung's body.
The bravest recessive omega in the world, Yoon Wooyoung, met an alpha that he'll never miss!

Read:
Mangago (Ongoing)

***

This is Omegaverse, for those who are not aware of what it is, it's where a man can be pregnant if he is an omega.
There are three category: Alpha, Beta and Omega. Men and women is categorized that way, and I'm not sure if it's genetic or not.

Alpha seems to be the rarest (in this manhwa, I don't know in overall Omegaverse genre) and it says that they can help an irregular (recessive) Omega, the reason why Yoon Wooyoung is chasing this particular dominant Alpha.

Beta is like a neutral one, but they can't be pregnant like Omega. And they can't release phremones (this, I'm not so sure. There's something about them that Alpha and Omega can't do. But I forgot sorry haha).

In summary, Beta can't get pregnant whatever they do. So they can play all they want and not worry about their phremones (hormones).

Story wise, it's interesting. I know it's kind of weird at first but it's actually not bad. The Alpha and Omega is funny, and I can't wait to see more. Sorry, for now it only has 20 chapters.

I did control myself from reading it but I really can't lol (even though I have loads to read in my list). I've been wanting to start this the moment I saved it in my phone.

The art is beautiful. Wooyoung is beautiful. I like how soft the Alpha is to his Omega. He seems confuse right now, but I have a feeling he'll get attach more.

I won't be spoiling more since I don't know what to expect more, but I really enjoy reading this.

I forgot the official site to read this, but if you see one, you can read there for more updates. Because uploader needs to take time to give way to the authors. They can't upload in the actual release of the chapters. I hope you'll be patient.

 I hope you'll be patient