My Starry Sky

Alternative title: Cosmic BoyAuthor/creator: Star Candy PlanetGenre: Shounen Ai, Drama, Slice of Life

Author/creator: Star Candy Planet
Genre: Shounen Ai, Drama, Slice of Life

Summary:

Just when Yeonduk thought he was finally going to be free of his tormentor (and family friend and crush, might we add), Seo Skyler – coolest kid in school – saunters his way into the same classroom. Skyler might look blessed (his sister’s even in a girl group), but he’s got some family issues that only Yeonduk can understand. Yeonduk is more than just star-struck, though, and when Skyler starts acting nice and walking to school with him, he can’t help but hope there might finally be more between them...Has Skyler had a change in heart ...? will they able to go back how they were when they were kids.....? Or it's the premonition before the STORM ...???

Read:
Mangago (Completed)

***

This is bad for the heart, but not because it's a sad ending. The story is really lovely. My heart breaks for them and I like that the author made it clear to us readers to connect with the characters.

The first part (Season 1) is Yeonduk's POV. His determination and support is overflowing that even though he's hurt, he still stick to him because he genuinely care for Skyler.

Season 2 is even more heartbreaking. At first I was really hating Skyler for his actions but on the middle of Season 1 I kind of understand why he's like that. Given the situation he's in, it's not shocking. Good thing he has Yeonduk on his side. But will it be the same in Season 2?

Find out and join me in crying. This is really beautiful. As beautiful as Skyler's hair 😂

Btw, I like the sky too. So this is really a plus point when I started reading this. Let's appreciate Skyler's hair. I love it so much! (Nvm Yeonduk's hair color lol)

Also, this tackles about family too. From here we'll see another family issue (you know I'm weak with this topic). For me, I don't find the topic exhausting because I can somehow understand and evaluate different kinds of issue that everyone might face. We can also see different reactions, outcomes and choices. We get to view both sides and it's up to us whether to accept it or not.

I like connecting myself with the characters because that's when I can finally understand them. Isn't it amazing how authors make a certain character so fascinatingly good. They share both flaws and amazing traits, and in the end we can't help but personally love them.

 They share both flaws and amazing traits, and in the end we can't help but personally love them