Paid

Author/creator: FujokingGenre: Yaoi, Drama, Comedy, Romance

Genre: Yaoi, Drama, Comedy, Romance

Summary:

Heejae is the youngest executive director of the Jinhwa Group, nicknamed the "Chaebol Prince" by the public. But his life is turned upside down when documents linking him to an embezzlement scheme are found by an accounting student, Taekyung! To make sure the secret stays that way, Heejae pretends to have a crush on him, but... is there more to Taekyung than meets the eye?

Read:
Mangago (Completed)

***

The battle of the chaebol princes. Lol joke, they are not fighting over that title.

Chaebol are family-owned businesses that typically have subsidiaries across diverse industries. (Thanks google for the description haha)

Spoiler alert!

So Heejae didn't retrieve his memory, I'm quite sad for Taekyung's sake. But I guess it's okay since Heejae's trying to start from the scratch. The accident made him forget, and he became dumb (well, just a little below average I think). He's known to be genius, and that's how they met in high school.

Seriously I don't know how memory works. If you lost memory, is your knowledge affected too? I haven't really research on that. All I know is that it shouldn't affect one's intelligence. Have you watched Mr. Brain? I'm actually still wondering how he became genius when he got into accident (his head is badly hurt).

If anyone knows about this, mind sharing us your knowledge? We want to be educated and we are please to see you helping us! Please don't be shy to comment ☺️

Taekyung tried so hard to reach the top since he belongs to a rich family and a successor. He wanted to gain praises from his parents but I guess that made him lonely.

They became close but Heejae had a fight with his brother (ugh, I hate him so much. Jealous freak). That's when he got into accident and just like the other plot, they were suppose to meet up but he didn't show up.

Taekyung got mad and wanted revenge (goodness this plot is very common but I still love the story), that's why he approached Heejae. He also thought Heejae forgot him because he's not important to him. But when they see each other again he had a change of heart. He's been planning of plotting a way to get Jinhwa corp down, and he took 5 years to completely hold the power. He felt so sad after learning the truth, so he did everything to put the revenge to Heejae's brother instead. Since he contributed in the misunderstanding and mishaps of Heejae.

I feel so sad for Heejae's secretary. He dedicated his life for him because he felt so responsible to his accident. I mean, he's not that one wbo told Heejae to rode the motorcycle and rode it even though he cant still ride well. He only owned the motorcycle and is teaching him to drive (Heejae pleaded him to teach him).