Poyun: Breaking Through the Clouds

Author/creator: Huaishang, YinhuzhishangGenre: Shounen Ai, Action, Drama, Mystery, Tragedy, Psychological, Romance

Genre: Shounen Ai, Action, Drama, Mystery, Tragedy, Psychological, Romance

Summary:

Three years ago, the operation leader Jiang Ting made an error in judgment, a chain explosion occurred at the scene, and there were heavy casualties in the unit. Three years later, he, supposed to have died in duty, returned to the world, doing everything he could to bring forth the bloody, bizarre truth. Heroic souls resting in death, the ones behind it all closely approaching, sentiments built fighting side by side in blood and fire…
"I used all of my luck in this life, to exchange for you. Thank you for bringing me back to this world, Yan Xie."

Read:
Billibilli comics (Ongoing)

***

Crime scene mysteries are always interesting and this manhua has it all: amazing plot, beautiful art, interesting characters and the compatibility of the couple is top notch.

If you enjoyed reading Body Electric, surely you'll fall in love with this too. I didn't plan to read this right now since it only has 24 chapters but hell, this masterpiece have to be shown to everyone.

By the way, I saw that it has audio drama adaptation too. Wishing that this will turn into anime too but I don't know much if it's possible in manhuas to be adapted into anime.

It's a pity, because it'll be great to have one. This kind of plot is a lot better than ordinary and cliche plot. You will definitely learn something here. And the male lead/uke (whatever you call the main character) is a real genius and definitely a fighter.

The manhua is based on a novel, if you want to know where to read the English novel, message me so I can direct you to the link (I don't know if it's possible lol, I haven't tried sending links in private message)

You know what's amazing? There's another story based on other characters that has been mentioned here. And if you check the story in mangago, you'll see Breaking Through the Clouds 2 and you'll automatically think it's the continuation, however how come the story has part 2 when it's not even finished yet?
It's a Sequel, yes, but from a different character. As I've mentioned, other character has a story too. I don't know if the protagonist in the sequel will be shown here but all I know is that they are all connected in the same world. If I'm not wrong, the novel is done. Apparently, Jiang Ting is a friend of Wu Yu (protagonist of the Sequel) and Yan Xie is also connected to him because of his cousin (Bu Chonghua is the male protagonist too) so I'm looking forward to see them on the other manhua too.

Anyway let me show you the protagonists.

P.S. I won't be dropping spoilers here. Because I dropped some on Poyun 2 (the manhwa next to this 😉)

 Because I dropped some on Poyun 2 (the manhwa next to this 😉)