Body Electric

Author/creator: Dong YeGenre: Shounen Ai, Drama, Mystery

Genre: Shounen Ai, Drama, Mystery

Summary:

Ba Song is the hotshot cop who's been handed an open-and-shut case: the suicide of a young woman. Except... who commits suicide by stabbing their own body and strangling themselves? There's only one man who can help him with this mystery - Bo Shan, the renowned forensic pathologist with a severe and cold personality. What's more, his body produces bioelectricity, allowing him to acutely sense bodily injury with his touch. There's an electric current between them, and each touch sizzles with energy...

Read:
Mangago (Ongoing)
Tapas (Ongoing)*

***

A living pikachu! This got my attention because I so love pikachu.

This manhwa tackles interesting cases. If you love crime stories then this is perfect for you!

The story of each case is really heartbreaking, more so with the case directly connected to them. To find out more, please read!

A fact about me! (That no one really cares lol. I just wanted to share). I'm really interested with Forensic Pathology. It's so cool and very challenging how you unravel each puzzle by getting clues, examining tissues and all. It's really awesome!

*Btw I put asterisk in Tapas site because it's more enjoyable to read there. Some chapters have animation that will make you appreciate more of the art. Bo Shan being a 'Pikachu' looks so cool in animation! I want to show it to you all but official websites doesn't allow screenshots so it's best to see it for yourself. And did I say it's animation? Lol so I can't really show it here. The chapter that I'm talking about can be viewed because 7 chapters are free.

Don't worry, unlocking a chapter only needs watching ads and completing an action. You're not really obligated to pay but you need patience because you need 300+ ink to open a single episode. (Just the same in tappytoon)

Here's some compilation of Bo Shan being a Pikachu: