You're The Apple of my Eye

Author/creator: Sui ZiGenre: Shounen Ai

Genre: Shounen Ai

Summary:

Due to the remarriage of his mother, Jiang Yeyu became family with Chou Xi. Relying on each other as they grew up, Jiang Yeyu who is the older brother, somehow ended up falling in love with his own younger brother. An unexpected reunion years after being separated, had awakened Jiang Yeyu's repressed feelings. To remain brothers, or to cross the line, how will he choose?

***

The art is spectacular! Some says it's boring but what can you expect with slowburn manhua? If you are not patient enough in reading this kind of story then I'm sorry this is not for you.

I feel bad because I really like how things are going on. One major reason to read this is because it's not incest. Pretty sure that hold you up, right?

Not sure if their parents are about to get married, or they are the same case in Cherry Blossoms After Winter where they just grow up together.

It only consist of 48 chapters as of the moment so there's nothing major happening right now. For now.

Shounen Ai focuses more on relationship improvement, minus the explicit r18 scenes. 

Note: I'm gonna limit my photos for the next chapters because I really have a hard time uploading

Note: I'm gonna limit my photos for the next chapters because I really have a hard time uploading. So I'm so sorry even though I really want to show you more. There may be some without a photo at all do I hope you'll understand. Anyway, have fun reading!

Spoilers below!

Yeyu is still afraid but seme is not letting him go. I hope he'll get more confidence on his self and courage for their relationship because their concern isn't just the society. It's seme's father.

As you all speculated (if you read the latest chapters) seme's father saw Yeyu's drawing book which consists of seme's face. He made Yeyu leave so his son won't get attached more and worst, fall in love with him. But too late, since seme chases over Yeyu.

Pretty sure his father is homophobic or he just doesn't want any other relationship between the two, since they probably are related by the law (not sure about this).

But the fact that he has a sour attitude to Yeyu means he's a douche. Whatever reason he has, he has no right to treat him like that. Yeyu didn't do anything wrong. He's such a kind and softhearted character I wanna protect him at all cost 🥺