Equipoise

Author/creator: IamlalashGenre: Shounen Ai, Drama, Romance

Genre: Shounen Ai, Drama, Romance

Summary:

Shin doesn't want to get close with anyone, being afraid of his own dad. New school, new people, same problems. After running away from abuse of his father one night, he encounters his classmate Joy. Something in Shin is not letting Joy ignore him, on the contrary, he wants to help this fragile boy with all he's got.

Read:
Webcomics (Ongoing)

***

For me, this is so underrated. The emotion I got from reading this is too much to handle but I'm a bit sad to know that it's not that well-known.

At first I hate manhwas with short episodes. I feel like it's so incomplete and very hassle to scroll but as I read more I got used to it. And then I heard this has an English translation in Webcomics so I downloaded the app and found out that you'll have free access to all stories in 24 hours after downloading the app. That calls for unlimited reading!

I got sad that it's not yet done but it's okay! By the way, if you already downloaded the app and finished the free 24 hour reading, DM me 😉

I personally want you to read in Webcomics because it's free. Trust me, you'll finish in a day. I binge read this and I'm not regretting it. Webcomics has 95 chapters.

I don't know anymore. I just want to hug them tight. Please end their dilemma. Let them be happy please 😭
And I hope they get the justice that he deserve.

By the way, the story depicts self-harm, suicide, abuse and emotional trauma. If you are weak for this, then maybe this is not your cup of tea.

But as a reader who already read this kind of story, it's not that bad. Just beware of the emotional impact you'll get because the character is so pitiful.

I'm sad that not everyone knows this, the story is really good! The lesson you can get from reading this might help you too, especially if you are dealing with the same experience like Shin.

I'll drop some to make you decide whether to read it or not. Please recommend this to readers!

 Please recommend this to readers!