Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Author/creator: sing N song, Sleepy-CGenre: Fantasy, Action, Adventure

Genre: Fantasy, Action, Adventure

Summary:

Dokja was an average office worker whose sole interest was reading his favorite web novel 'Three ways to survive the Apocalypse'. But when the novel suddenly becomes reality, he is the only person who knows how the world will end. Armed with this realization, Dokja uses his understanding to change the course of the story, and the world, as he knows it.

Read:
Webtoon (Ongoing)
Mangago (Ongoing)

***

Hello! I'm back with another genre. Sorry it took so long my list is going on forever (I haven't finished all but I'm starting to feel tired reading the same genre so I tried trying a different one for a change!)

I don't know if you've heard manhwas getting a live action or drama/film this year, but yes this one is included to the list. (Tbh I want anime than a drama on this one, but I wonder if this will be as good as the manhwa because, just look at what happened to Noblesse. I still like it but they change a lot and rushed the story)

So I tried checking it out myself. I want to check if the manhwa is overrated and people are just getting hype for this one so there! It's obvious! The fact that it made its way to my list means it got me to the core.

I enjoyed reading it. And what's funny is I didn't expect this to be good. Sure, the art is spectacular, but it made me so hooked. This gave me another vibe of Tower of God but in a different way (definitely different). It's because this seems to be a survival theme but more on, game application and more improved technology. I don't know if I explained it well but, what I'm trying to say is this is like a game wherein you have to fight to survive and make use of coins to buy armors, improve your stats and ability, etc.

Let me expand it in my spoilers later. I just want to say that this is worth to read and please read this in Webtoon. Come on guys this is free! The episode will unlock every wednesday, unless you want to fast read then you can buy every episode with 5 coins. (Read in webtoon up to the free chapters, then if you can't wait for more go to mangago). And please heart every episode in Webtoon and subscribe.

For me this is highly recommended so this is up to you if you want to believe or not. And the only thing to make you believe is to try it yourself.

And oh let me add this. I LIKE STRONG FEMALE CHARACTERS. You won't get annoyed because the characters are brave enough to stand on their own.

Plus, I wanna protect Gilyoung with my life.

EDITED: SERIOUSLY I CAN SAY IT WITH CONFIDENCE. THIS IS THE BEST MANHWA I'VE EVER READ. Sorry, King's Maker manhwa. This isn't even a romance story yet I love it very much!

THERE'S A REASON WHY THIS IS FAMOUS IN KOREA. TRUST ME.

Enjoy reading!