Stanning 101

Author/creator: Nam EunkyungGenre: Shounen Ai, Romance

Genre: Shounen Ai, Romance

Summary:

Ji-Yul Park is an ordinary office worker who spends his spare time stanning a boy group, unlock and more specifically it’s leader, Jay.One day, he time travels back to his past where he encounters Juno, another idol and becomes his manager.What happenes when Juno develops feelings for Ji-Yul? Would Ji-Yul choose loyalty with Juno or his fanboy fantasy with Jay? And what is the purpose for Ji-Yul traveling back to the past-what is he supposed to repair or change?

Read:
Mangago (Ongoing)

***

The plot is interesting. I really have no idea about the story and I have no expectations too. I thought this is just like the manhwa, 'Hyung, you are my idol!' but I pretty much enjoyed the twist and turn of the story.

This manhwa is very relatable for us, fans like the MC. Some may find it weird to love idols so much but you just don't understand the joy we always receive when we see them performing and even breathing.

But fans have limitations too. Do not forget.

Will you cry if you find out your idol dating?

Personally, I will feel sad of course. You are lying if you say you didn't imagine yourself dating your idol! You are lying if you didn't wish to be their manager or make-up artist! For once I know you thought of becoming one of those staff just to be able to stay close to them.

But I'm passed that stage lol. Maybe because I'm getting older, or I just know where I stand. We are free to dream and it's not bad. It's just sometimes we are getting too ahead of ourselves and we are stepping out too much with their lives. As a fan we are entitled to support them, so it's the least we can do. Let's try to give out utmost support no matter what they do or want. But as I've said, doing illegal things and bad attitude is a different issue. Not because they are idols, they are exempted to pay for their mistakes. But do not overdo it, because even if you have freedom if speech, what you type and say holds a sharp weapon against them. I think you know what I mean, right?