14

The moment between them continued for a while and no one dared to move, even a bit. It was hella awkward for the both of them and they remained in that position for a long time.
Wow she smells like jasmine and tuberose. Wonwoo silently thought, inhaling the scent.

Mina cleared her throat to which Wonwoo broke the hug and maintained the same emotionless face. She started blushing when she realized what just happened.

Reaching the bus station, Mina got inside the bus without being able to say anything because of the embarrassment. Neither did Wonwoo talk to her. Instead, after seeing her get inside the bus he left the place and went back home.

Months passed in a blink of an eye and neither of them brought up the thing. They acted like nothing happened even when they crossed paths. As Mina thought, there wasn't any progress between them and she knew she had to start from the first square again. Mina wanted to give up on her feelings for him but it was difficult since she always see him at his place.

Today is the graduation day for Mina and those around her. Every parents were invited to witness their children's achievements since it is the turning points in the lives of those students.

Firstly, the ceremony started off with the principal's speech followed by certificate give away. Then, many interesting programs were shown to the audiences, celebrating their last day in school. Finally, it came to an end and it was almost four in the evening.

Mina was with her friends in a circle, gathered near the canopy laughing when a guy appeared in front of them. "Please can I have a moment with you Myoui Mina-shi?" Both Jeongyeon and Dahyun were shocked to see Bambam, one of the most popular guys in their school.

Mina knew who Bambam was but never thought he would approach her for god knows what reason. She remained calm and stood up "Sure Bambam-shi."

The two went behind the large school building and kept quiet for a while until Bambam decided to speak what he wanted to tell her.

"It's been almost two years since I first laid my eyes on you pretty." I have always wanted to confess to you but waited for the right time, so I guess today is the day." Bambam scratched the back of his neck and blushed when he saw how red Mina turned.

"I d-" he cut her off. "It's not that you have to give me a reply right away, I'll wait." Mina was overwhelmed with the confession and it was the first time someone approached her in person. She had never seen anyone being courageous enough to confess to her before. The guys who told her they liked her all sent her love letters and never confessed to her like Bambam did.

"Can I have your number?" The boy smiled lovingly at Mina. She just nodded her head and gave him her phone number.

While the two of them were having their moment, out of nowhere Jeon Wonwoo appeared, went towards Myoui Mina and grabbed her wrist.

To say that Wonwoo was not interested in other people's business would be an understatement when he didn't wait for them to end their talk and came in between.

"If you'll excuse us." Wonwoo dragged Mina with him still holding her wrist. On the other hand, Bambam too held her and didn't let her go.