11

Wonwoo walked ahead of Mina and none of them made effort to talk to the other. Mina was also processing what Wonwoo had said to her during the meal but decided to put it aside and not think about it as of now.

"If this is your way of trying to get to me, don't expect me to be kind to you."

With the comment Wonwoo made, Mina now got upset about him thinking low of her. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about what happened between us. I'm glad it ended so fast." Mina hung her head low and didn't look at him.

Now it became awkward for Wonwoo to talk to Mina and he didn't say anything anymore.

The bus station was a seven minute walk from Wonwoo's house and within no time they reached there.

"Thank you for accompanying me till here, goodnight." Tired Mina got inside the bus while Wonwoo just watched her.

When she reached home she greeted her parents and went directly to her room, took a shower and laid on her bed deciding to drop
messages to her friends.

Morning came and like the day before, the Japanese girl had to again go for the study sessions today. In twenty minutes she made soba noodles with tempura for the Jeon family before heading out.

Mina pressed the bell, expecting the ajumma of the house to come while fixing her clothes and readying to hand her meal when Wonwoo opened the door with a look of surprise.

"Didn't my father or Bohyuk tell you that they were going to his school for the meeting today?" Wonwoo asked blankly. "Besides ajumma went out for shopping."

By then she received a message from Bohyuk stating exactly what Wonwoo said, through text.

"Oh is that so? Then I must get back home." Mina turned her body and walked a few steps gladly knowing that she will have a day off today.

"Are you just going to go back? Come inside."