2

A lot has happened these past few weeks and I was busy with school activities.

I've never had the courage to talk to him and he seems to be with his group mates most of the time. He's a smart guy and was said to top his classes most of the time.

Neither of my friends Jeongyeon and Dahyun knows about me having a crush on him because I didn't tell it to anyone yet. Maybe I'll share about it to them later.

I was the quiet girl in my class while two of my friends were loud and fun. They've been with me since elementary and I hope the three of us never part ways. Through thick and thin the two of them have always been there for me and never left my side.

While other people are on social medias I never had the interest to open my own personal accounts since I'm an old school person. I was always with books and loved playing games.

My parents and I moved to Korea from Japan when I was in the eighth grade because my dad was extending his business here. My dad's always busy with his work whilst my mom is a professor at one of the universities.

These past few weeks have been tiring as I got lots of assignments to do but nevertheless i finished all on time. It helped me to stop thinking about one particular person who has been on my mind lately.