5

Now the finals were nearing and everyone was preparing for their exams. Mina and her two friends did their best and gave their full attention on study.

Soon, each and every subject passed by and it was becoming more and more stressful. During these whole two weeks Mina wasn't able to sleep on time and stayed awake every night.

Finally, it was the last day of exam and after that they were graduating high school.
Today Mina, Jeongie and Dubu were going to shopping and watch some movies at the theater. They also made plans to go to the arcade.

The three of them met near the junction point of their houses and started off by first going to the mall to buy dresses for their high school farewell. From there they went to watch a short film and ate food at the theater.

The last plan for today was to go to the arcade and as promised the three happily went there.
From a distance they could see five familiar figures of guys from their class.

Firstly, Jeonghan's steps neared followed by Mingyu and Seungchol and  Hansol. Then Wonwoo appeared behind them.

Mina was feeling nervous about Wonwoo's presence.

"Dahyunie~" Vernon happily called Dubu and went towards her. The rest of the boys and JeongMi smiled at the sight of the couple except for Wonwoo who kept his face as usual. Emotionless.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jeongyeon asked the boys.

Jeonghan replied, "Oh, Wonwoo wanted to come here since it's been a while. Want to join us?"

"Of course, we'd love to, right girls?" Jeongyeon replied back looking at the girls. Mina didn't look at them but just nodded her head.

Mina you gotta think straight, you shouldn't make it too obvious or he's going to know about it. She warned herself.