7

She took a deep breath before continuing.
"Ah- I wanted to tell you about what I feel about you. It has never been this way with anyone and ijustwantedtotellyouilikeyoualot."

Silence engulfed and now she regretted confessing to him. She didn't know exactly what to do at that moment so she mentally prayed that he would at least reply to her even if he didn't accept her confession.

"What makes you think that I would like you back?" The tall guy asked harshly. This made the tiny girl feel as if a bucket of water has been poured onto her. With the direct rejection, words couldn't come out her mouth so instead she didn't say anything.

"If you don't have anymore to say I'm leaving." With that Wonwoo went inside leaving Mina alone outside.

His harsh direct words made her unable to go back so she texted Jeongyeon saying that she was unwell and that she would be going home by herself.

She felt helpless, now she even lost hope and knew that she would never make him like her back. Mina reached home and directly went to her room.

What made you think that he would accept your confession, Mina? She thought to herself.

Not long enough she could hear her parents car park in front of their house. She quickly changed her dress and  headed downstairs to greet her parents.

"Hello oka-san and oto-san." She happily greeted them despite feeling gloomy because of the earlier incident.

"Congratulations for successfully completing your high school our daughter!" The two of them excitedly gifted Mina a present and told her that they would be dining out later tonight at a big restaurant.