16

"How could you only think about yourself Jeon Wonwoo?" Mina shouted even though her vision was blurred by her tears which threatened to come out. She turned herself away from Wonwoo not wanting to show her face to him.

Angry Wonwoo grew more fierce upon hearing the words from Mina. "You haven't answered my freaking question yet and you ask me why I think about myself only?" He continued, "You not being able to answer me evidently shows that you're not sure about him."

Mina silently wiped away her tears and turned towards him. "Okay I give up! That's what you wanted to hear right?" She positioned her head up making sure she looked confident in front of him and locked her eyes with his. "Now I get it, I'm going to forget a jerk like you. I regret wasting my time admiring someone who only thinks about himself."

The atmosphere grew intense and Mina was getting on Wonwoo's nerve even more. She even declared she wanted to give up on him from this moment onwards. Hearing it should be a good news for Wonwoo but that wasn't what he was feeling. He felt even more annoyed.

He bent down to her height and whispered in her ears in his deep voice "How are you so sure that you'll be able to forget me easily?" Wonwoo smirked at her.

Mina knew he was playing with her feelings by being vague. If he didn't like her, he would have right away respected her decision. On the other hand if he liked her, he would have already accepted her confession. This was the right time to pay back what she felt hearing all his harsh words up until now.

"I'm very sure I can handle this and get over it quickly, and don't worry I won't try anymore."
She didn't want to hear from him and argue with him further so she took the things and went home.

However, Wonwoo didn't follow her but decided to let her be on her own and give her space. After all he messed up pretty bad and knew she wouldn't let it slide easily.

Mina arrived near her house and fixed herself before entering inside. From the entrance she directly went to the kitchen and handed the things to her mother.

"Where's Wonwoo, Mina?"

"I guess he must be on his way mom." She asked her mother if she needed any help in the kitchen. Mrs. Myoui rather insisted Mina to take a rest so she went to her room and changed into her pajamas. She was so tired that she drifted to sleep only to be woken up by a knock on the door after an hour.

"Everyone is waiting for you in the living room." Wonwoo stood at her door but she didn't say anything. Wow he even has the audacity to talk to me after what happened. She gave him a cold eyed stare and went to join the others.

At the table everyone quietly ate their meals. While the elders talked about their business matters, the children continued eating their meals.

Mina sensed Wonwoo stealing glances and decided not to give him her attention. If she looked and blushed at him, she knew this would boost his ego. So she kept a blank face and never let it happen.

Finally, the Jeons left the house and Mina was glad she didn't have to tolerate staying in the same place as Wonwoo. She went to bed after washing the dishes. She replayed the scene again and again which made her realize how truly selfish Wonwoo was.

He was the first ever person whom she liked romantically and this is how it turned out to be. Mina felt she had to move on but still kept thinking about him.

Just as she was about to sleep, her phone beeped indicating a text message from Bambam saying "Are you free tomorrow? Do you want to visit a park and have lunch with me pretty?"