10

'Welcome back, hyung." The little brother greeted his hyung. Wonwoo took off his shoes and directly headed to his room. He didn't notice Mina since her face was turned away from him.

It took about fifteen minutes to finish the dinner preparation and the ajumma called both Mr.Jeon and Wonwoo to come for dinner. The father was in his personal office room the whole day and just got out for dinner since he had businesses to do that dealt with Mina's father's too.

Mina bowed down at Mr.Jeon seeing Wonwoo appear from upstairs. She couldn't relax and got tensed. The direct rejection was a great humiliation for her and how was she supposed to forget it when he was right in front of her?

All of them gathered around the table and Wonwoo now noticed her presence. He wondered if she was doing this in order for him to notice her because it was suspiciously too much to be a coincidence.

"Wonwoo, this is Myoui Mina, your brother's tutor from today onwards. You should be aware about it and treat her well." Mr.Jeon introduced Mina to Wonwoo.

"Did she beg and request you to let her tutor Bohyuk, when you clearly know how smart he is?" Wonwoo blurted out coldly.

Mina felt as if she was shot through her heart with those piercing words but remained silent and didn't talk back.

"Hyun-"

"Wonwoo, that's not how you talk about someone without knowing them. What has gotten into you?" Mr.Jeon yelled before turning to Mina.

"I'm sorry about that Mina. It was I who requested her to teach Bohyuk because you wouldn't even help him with his studies." The father glared at his elder son but Wonwoo didn't say anything.

"It's really fine, I think I should go now, thank you for the meal." Mina got from her seat and headed towards the door, when Wonwoo surprisingly followed her.

"I'll accompany her till the bus station."