13

"Wonwoo with a girl?" Mingyu teased the elder guy. "That's new." Junhui commented while the others just stared at them and laughed. While the others made fun of Wonwoo, he noticed Joshua and Mina talking not minding them.

The two girls were introduced as Minatozaki Sana and Chou Tzuyu, one Jun's girlfriend and the other Mingyu's best friend who looked like Yoda.

Wonwoo went to the kitchen to make some snacks and juice when Mina followed him and noticed him deciding what to give them.

"You don't need to make anything, Wonwoo-ssi, we can have them taste the dish I brought here, I'll make another one for your family." Mina said taking out the dishes from the box and going back to where the others were.

Just as Mina presented the dishes to them, Sana yelled, "Eh? Are you Japanese?" to which Mina replied in Japanese and they became friends with Tzuyu complimenting Mina for the delicious food.

The boys were also enjoying eating and talking to each other when they asked Joshua how he knew Mina.

"Myoui Mina is a family friend of mine. We met each other in Kobe when she was nine and I was eleven years old." Replied Jisoo smiling softly at Mina.

Wonwoo was somehow annoyed by the way Joshua looked at Mina and couldn't stop glaring at them.

Joshua continued, "I'm proud to hear that Mina is tutoring Wonwoo's brother."

Mina was flattered by the words and now she was blushing which everyone noticed. Before the others could tease her, Wonwoo coughed loudly and asked if they wanted to play video games.

All gathered around the game room, which was on the other side of the house and decided to spend their time playing before they left.

Everyone was impressed with Mina's gaming skills since she defeated Wonwoo twice during the matches. Even the great gamer was shocked at how well Mina handled the game.

Now it was time to leave and everybody decided to leave while Mina stayed behind and insisted Wonwoo that she clean up the house. He just let her be and went to the couch to lay down while she did the chores.

After almost ten minutes the house was neatly cleaned and Mina went to Wonwoo to tell him she was leaving.

"I'll drop you off at the bus station like last time, wait for me while I go get my beanie and jacket."

Mina just nodded and wondered why would he drop her there when she could just walk alone. Her thoughts were interrupted when he came and signaled her to move out first.

The walk was pretty awkward with none of them talking. Mina was still embarrassed with the incident, she couldn't stop thinking about it.

A person came running towards them which almost made Mina fall down and hit the ground because her head was hung low. Luckily, Wonwoo caught her on time and the next thing they knew was, they were hugging each other.

"Doki-Doki~ DOKI-DOKI~" Mina didn't know where the sound was coming from. Was it hers?