18

It has been a week since Mina's encounter with Wonwoo and Joshua. Wonwoo declaring not to mind his and Mina's business to Joshua had only resulted in Josh landing a punch on his face and the two of them almost got into fight in the middle of the street.

Mina didn't know what to do at that moment so she grabbed Joshua's hand and the two of them left the scene with Wonwoo heavily sighing in defeat.

Since then, none of the boys ever came forward to apologize to the other and just let things be. Even when Mina went to tutor Bohyuk, Wonwoo avoided her at all cost and wouldn't say a word.

Today Mina and her family were invited to the Jeon's for dinner as the elders had business things to discuss.

The two families gathered around the table and started off with their investment plans and the process to develop the technology for the companies product. Mr and Mrs. Myoui were planning on investing in Mr Jeon's company and make strong alliance for both ends.

While the adults talked about the business thing, Bohyuk sensed the awkwardness between his hyung and Mina-noona so he decided to ask some questions to the both of them.

"Noona, you really teach me well, what course are you planning on taking in university?"

After few minutes of silence, Mina replied looking at the younger Jeon with a smile, "I have not yet concluded what I really want to take but for now I want to go with medicine, maybe after college, I'll truly know what I want to become."

"That field would suit you noona, good luck!" The younger one excitedly said while Wonwoo curiously listened to the two of them.

"Hyung is taking Computer Science and Business Management since he wants to help dad, right hyung?"

"Yes." Was all he could manage to say looking at Mina.

Mina felt proud of Wonwoo for being a responsible son and internally screamed imagining him in a suit at the director's office.

While she was lost in her thoughts, she received a call from Bambam and had to excuse herself from the table to talk to him.

"Mina-ssi I wanted to apologize to you about last time again since I couldn't get in touch with you, I really hope you understand that." Bambam sounded genuine and Mina assured him that she was fine.

Little did Mina know Wonwoo was eavesdropping. She went back to the table and explained to them it was her friend. The adults nodded before shifting back to their own topic and Mina took out her phone to surf through the internet.

"Everyone I have an announcement to make." Wonwoo stood up gaining everyone's attention.
"I have come to like Myoui Mina-ssi recently and I want to ask Mr. and Mrs. Myoui's permission to court her."

Everybody got shocked from Wonwoo's confession, especially Mina while Bohyuk choked on his drink.

"Eeeh?-"