6

Throughout the whole time Mina was nervous and couldn't think straight. Her heart skipped its beats whenever Wonwoo ended up winning the game.

Even if she didn't want to look his way she couldn't help but sneak a glance at him now and then. This action made Seungchol and Mingyu notice and they gave each other a 'Are-you-thinking-what-I'm-thinking' kind of look.

Soon Jeongyeon noticed it too and she decided to talk to Mina by asking her to accompany her to the washroom and excusing from the rest.

"Minari, do you happen to have a crush on Wonwoo-shi?" Jeongyeon teasingly asked her. Mina's eyes widened at the realization that Jeongyeon found out about it. Slowly, her cheeks turned crimson red and so did her ears.

"Unnie please keep it a secret from them especially him, jebal." Mina pleaded. Jeongyeon was happy for her and was surprised that Mina now has her first crush on a guy and hugged her patting her head.

"Are you planning to confess to him?" The older one asked.

"Yes but I don't think I stand a chance." She replied sadly.

"It's alright, you can try once penguin, maybe he might accept it." Jeongie reassured her.

Maybe I should confess to him today? Mina thought to herself and gathered up her courage to confess to him.

The two of the girls headed back to where the others were. They were having fun and Mina decided to do it at this right moment.

You can do this, it's now or never.

"Um excuse me, Wonwoo-shi please c-can you follow me, I have something to te-tell you." Mina courageously asked him and didn't dare to look him in his eye.

Wonwoo didn't reply instead he silently followed her outside the arcade where there was no one around.

"What do you want to talk about?" Wonwoo coldly asked making Mina all shaky and nervous.