8

Evening came and now it was almost time go. Mina woke up after her nap and she felt relaxed. She quickly dressed and got into the car since her parents were waiting for her there.

"You're just on time." Her father greeted her happily. Mina bowed and smiled at both her parents and they drove to the place where they were going.

Soon they reached their destination and went to the space where they reserved for the night. It was table for five, Mina thought the three of them were having a little family time but who was the two vacant seats for?

"Oka-san, is anyone joining us today?" Mina asked curiously.

"Oh dear, we forgot to inform you that one of your father's business partners and his son would be joining us today."

Mina just nodded and took her seat. They waited for them for about five minutes. Finally, an elderly man with his son appeared. They walked towards them and Mina could somehow see resemblance between them and the boy she confessed to earlier.

"Sorry for keeping you all waiting Mr.Myoui. The elder man went towards Mina's father while the son followed him.

"It's alright, we just arrived recently, Mr.Jeon." Mina's dad replied.

"This is my wife Sachiko and my daughter Mina." Mr.Myoui introduced his family to his business partner.

"It's my pleasure to meet them. This is my son Bohyuk who has finished middle school this year."

Mina's family and the father son duo took their seats and began to place orders for the meal. While everyone was deciding on what to eat Mina thought if these two people were somehow related to Jeon Wonwoo since they looked alike and even their surnames were same.

As the smart girl she was, she knew something was up with meeting them. Mina waited for one of them to speak and start the conversation.

"I brought my son Bohyuk with me here upon requesting Mr.Myoui to allow his daughter to tutor him as he's joining high school from next year." Mr.Jeon took a sip of the liquor poured into his glass and continued. "My elder son wouldn't even budge to teach him."

Mina proceeded what was just said right now and thought to herself for a second.

It wouldn't be bad if I tried to be his tutor until next spring, right? I mean I  have lots of time before going to college.

"I would be honored to take the role if I could help him in any way." Mina stated smiling at them.

"I'm really glad you accepted it within a short time Ms.Mina." The father signaled his son to bow to her and thank her.

Soon the meal arrived and everyone peacefully enjoyed eating. Mr.Jeon along with Mina's parents talked about their business.

At the moment it was quiet between the little boy and Mina, so she decided to make a note about the tuition and handed over to him.

It was nearly ten in the evening so everyone decided to go back home.

"I'll meet you next week Mr.Jeon and Bohyuk." Mina bowed down before going back home.

I'll have to make a time table and notes for him. What a day!