3

It was Wednesday and Mina was on her way to school listening to songs when she bumped into none other than Jeon Wonwoo.

She couldn't help but feel embarrassed for not looking and being careless.

"I'm so-"

"You should look and walk properly, tsk." Wonwoo cut her off and looked coldly at her.

Mina couldn't even look at him so she just nodded and hurried to her class. Later during classes her mind replayed the scene twenty times and she cringed at herself.

I shouldn't be thinking about that right now, what's happening?

"Myoui Mina I've been calling you for the third time now, if you don't want to pay attention you can leave the class." The teacher angrily yelled and everyone laughed at her.

Jeongyeon worriedly looked at her and signaled asking what she was doing. She just shyly smiled and focused on her teacher as he continued the class.

During lunch Mina, Jeongyeon and Dahyun gathered together and dug in their lunch.
"What were you doing that time in the class Mina?"  Jeongyeon asked.

"It was nothing haha, I was thinking of one of the characters from the book and I lost track of our lesson."

"Wow this is the first time that you were not listening to the teacher Mina-unnie. Are you sure it's not about someone?" Dahyun teasingly stated raising her eyebrows.

"Dubu you're gonna make the food cold, finish eating first." Jeongie said as she smiled to Mina.

The three of them continued eating and soon Mina could feel a presence staring at her from not far away. She quickly finished her meal and waited for her friends so that they could walk together to the class.

After the classes ended she went home, did her assignments and prepared for the upcoming test.

No one was at home except for Mina and her maid ajumma who did all the house chores and made meals for her.

Later that night, Mina wondered who was looking at her during noon and drifted off to sleep.