Chapter 2: Strangers From Another World

It's been nearly a month since you've started attending Canterlot High and things have been pretty swell to say the least. Like at your old school, you would occasionally help out other students with their issues and conflicts and while the latter may have been more challenging, you managed to fix a few friendships between others. Thanks to this, along with the amount of attention you got from yours looks, it wasn't long until you were given the title "The God" again. Well, it started off with you being called "Almighty God" but after someone pointed out what that means everyone quickly went straight for "The God" title instead.

Anyway, you've managed to become friendly with just about everybody at Canterlot High all except for one person who was trying to make your life a living hell here and that was none other than the snobby bacon haired girl who rudely scolded you at the mall when you first arrived in Canterlot, Sunset Shimmer. Ever since you refused her proposal to be your girlfriend, Sunset's been occupied with attempting to make your life miserable beyond measure with her traditional bullying techniques such as the infamous blackmail tact or frame you or even try to manipulate others to turn against you. Sometimes when she had better things to do, she'd send the Dynamic Losers aka Snips and Snails to do her dirty work in her place. Of course, they'd always fail in the end due to how perceptive you are.

During the times when Sunset was the one doing the work, you'd think back to the voice you heard in your head and try to make her surrender her role as a bully or she'd find herself isolated from the world with nothing to make her live a happy life but, she was just as stubborn as she was condescending and wouldn't take your words into consideration and add to it with like " I only need power to be happy" which made you wonder why that was.

So, aside from the status of your relationship with Sunset Shimmer, things were pretty good alright for the most part at least until today...

Xero: I'M LATE I'M LATE I'M LATE! You panicked as you ran through the streets of Canterlot City

Why were you running? Simple, you're late for school! You slept in late and your alarm clock was broken so you are running to school, hoping you won't get in too much trouble.

You eventually arrived outside of school.

Xero: Phew! I made it! I just hope I don't get in into too much trouble for being late. You to yourself and was about to head back when you sensed something. This feeling! It's magic! You said and looked behind you to look at the huge white horse statue with what looked like mirrors at the bottom of the statue or rather, the weird mirrors.

Then it happened...the mirror glowed and a huge flash of light in front of the statue. When the light dimmed down, you saw two figures comes out of statue.

One of them is small purple dog with some green fur and green eyes

The second figure is a girl with light mulberryish gray skin, moderate sapphire blue hair with moderate violet and brilliant rose streaks, moderate violet eyes and she is wearing a light blue collar T shirt with a pink bow tie, a purple skirt with...

The second figure is a girl with light mulberryish gray skin, moderate sapphire blue hair with moderate violet and brilliant rose streaks, moderate violet eyes and she is wearing a light blue collar T shirt with a pink bow tie, a purple skirt with the symbol of a pink six pointed sparkle surrounded by five small white sparkles, pink socks and purple boots with the bottom part of her boots being black.