Chapter 11 A Fun Weekend the Girls

It's been a few days since the events of the Fall Formal and things were starting to get back to normal.

Many students and teachers wanted to know what happened with Xero, your's friends and Sunset and Sunshine Shimmer so he decided answer their questions. You revealed the existence of magic by showing them the ability to use different powers which shocked and surprised many.

After that, you revealed the existence of Equestria another world separate to our own but pony versions of ourselves and Also where Twilight Sparkle came from Equestria which surprised everyone even more.

Speaking of Sunset and Sunshine Shimmer, they confessed to the school about all the terrible things Sunset has done but she did it all because Sunshine which was born from dark magic and now they want to make amends for the terrible things that they done to everyone.

Some were skeptical about Sunset Shimmer's change from being a bully to someone who wants to do good but he defended her and explained she had terrible childhood which lead to Sunset Shimmer confessing about her past with selfish and terrible parents who used her, that she had no friends growing up and she only did the terrible things to fill the void of loneliness in her heart.

After hearing about Sunset's terrible childhood many were sympathetic with Sunset for enduring such a sad part and soon realized that she truly wants to change.

To prove that she has truly changed, Sunset decided to do community work around the school and help her fellow students out while Xero and your friends would teach about friendship and what it means to have friends while being a friend.

As for Xero, he became even more popular once you revealed his powers and your weapons to everyone which lead to some selfish students trying to befriend you so that you would use your powers to help them out for their own selfish gain but you refused to become friends with such selfish people. You're popularity continued to skyrocket once you announced that you would help Sunset and Sunshine Shimmer that they had truly changed from the selfish people they once were.

It wasn't just you that got popular but so did Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy and Applejack because of their actions during the Fall Formal.

Things have calm down lately but little did you know, more things were about to change...

It was Thursday and Xero along with the girls (Sunset, Sunshine Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy and Applejack) were at the Sweet Shoppe, discussing things.

Xero: "So any plans for this weekend?" You asked the girls.

Rainbow Dash: "Well the new Daring Do book is coming out on Saturday." She said.

Xero: "What?! Daring Do & The Fang of Destiny is coming out!" You said surprised since you've been waiting for the book to come out.

Rainbow Dash: "Yep you got that right. You interested?"

Xero: "Yeah I've been waiting for the next entry in the Daring Do series to come out."

Rainbow Dash: "Well get this, the author of the Daring Do series herself A.K Yearling is coming here to Canterlot and she will be giving a few lucky people signed copies of her new book." She said which got you excited.

Xero: "For real A.K Yearling is coming here!"

Rainbow Dash: "You got it, say Xero, wanna come with me to meet her and get a copy of her new book?" She asked

Applejack: "Now hold on there Rainbow, I was going to ask Xero if he'd like to do some pie tasting with me tomorrow for mah family's bake sale coming up."