Chapter 9: Night of The Fall Formal

You and the girls arrived at Carousel Boutique after finish cleaning the gym.

Fluttershy: "I still can't believe we pulled it off."

Rainbow Dash: "I can. We're awesome!"

Rarity: "Enough chatter girls." She said to gain everyone's attention. We need to get ready and look fabulous." She says with a smile while showing off a bunch of dresses.

Xero: "Well girls, while you sort out your dresses, I need to get my suit ready for the Fall Formal. So I'm going to go home and get ready for the Fall Formal."

Rarity: "Okay Xero and one thing I should tell you before you leave, me and the girls are taking a limo to the Fall Formal. Do you want to join us? She offered.

Xero: "Sure so where do i meet up with you girls? You asked.

Applejack: "The limo is coming here so when your ready, come back here."

Xero: "Okay got it , see you girls later." You said and waved goodbye to the girls and left the clothing store.

You were at home, having changed out of your casual clothes into your formal suit.

Xero: "And done." You said as you finished putting in your tie.

You then left your room and went downstairs to where your parents are.

Xero: "So what do you think?" You asked your parents who looked at you with amazement.

Selina: "You look handsome sweetie."

Bruce: "That's my boy! You got that bachelor look going down."

Xero: "Thanks. I think I'm ready now." You said.

Selina: "So tonight's the night, will Twilight become Princess of the Fall Formal?" She asked.

Xero: "I know she will. A lot of people aren't too happy with Sunset Shimmer at the moment so they are going to voting against her."

Bruce: "So who are you going to the Fall Formal with?" He asked curiously.

Xero: "I'm going to meet up with Twilight along with five other girls soon and we're going to take a limo to the Fall Formal." You said.

Bruce: "Twilight an d five other girls? So that means you're going to the Fall Formal with six girls in total? "That's my boy!" He said cheerfully.

Xero: "Wait what?"

Bruce: "I can't believe my son is taking six dates to the Fall Formal! I'm the happiest and most proudest father in the world right now!" He said which made you blush.