Chapter 12: The Creation of the Rainbooms

In a hallway of Canterlot High, two musical female students are walking by. One with blue hair and wearing glasses while the other one has grey skin

 One with blue hair and wearing glasses while the other one has grey skin

 Their names are Vinyl Scratch and Octavia Melody and they are both great friends despite having different taste in music

Their names are Vinyl Scratch and Octavia Melody and they are both great friends despite having different taste in music. Vinyl is a DJ who goes by the stage DJ Pon-3mand she prefers dubstep while Octavia plays the cello and prefers classical music.

Both are walking through the hallway until they both hear music nearby.

Vinyl Scratch: "Hey Tavi, do you hear that."

Octavia Melody: "I do Vinyl."

Both musicians got curious so they go to investigate where the music is coming from and see it coming from the music room.

Both Vinyl and Octavia peek into the music room and look to you and your duplicates playing some instruments.

Vinyl Scratch: "Hey isn't that Xero? The God guy everyone's been talking about?"

Octavia Melody: "It's him but what he doing with his duplicates?"

You was too busy focusing on your guitar to notice the two female musicians are spying on you and your duplicates.

Xero: "Let's see if I got this you guys ready." You said to your duplicates.

Duplicates: "Were all set boss."

As they started playing their instruments and he started playing the guitar and sing a song

After you and your duplicates finished playing then his duplicates vanished, Vinyl and Octavia had widen eyes and jaws dropped.

Vinyl: "That...was...amazing!" She thought excited.

Octavia: "He's incredible! She thought impressed.

The two of them are then approached by Rainbow Dash.