Chapter 22 House Tour

(Imagine that they don't have school today)

All of us were having breakfast, and Twilight and Shimmers were changed in there casual clothes and Spike was wearing his new clothes.

Twilight Sparkle: "So what are we gonna do today." She said to me

Xero: "How about I show you guys around the house today." I suggested

Twilight Sparkle: "Like one big tour around the house with all of us together?"

Xero: "I guess you could say that. So what do you say?"

Twilight Sparkle: "I'm okay with it."

Sunset Shimmer: "Me too."

Sunshine: "Me three."

Spike: "Me four."

Xero: "Excellente."

Spike: "Oh how about we bring Flash and the Crusaders over to join the tour."

Sunshine: "Great idea Spike what do you think Xero."

Xero: "Okay then. Now let's finish breakfast, let me get changed then call the other girls and Flash, tell them of our plans and see if we can have a tour around the house for the day." I tell three of my eight girlfriends and Spike get out of his seat.

All of us finish breakfast, I went upstairs and changed into my causal clothes and I was able to call my other girlfriends and Flash over to my place and they all showed up together at my place and they all showed tolerate with the Crusaders and Flash Sentry at my front door.

Apple Bloom: "So this where Xero live sis."

Applejack: "Yep."

Flash Sentry: "It's a nice house."

Rainbow Dash: "I know right."

Then I opened the door for them.

Xero: "What's up guys." I said.

(Hu) Mane 5 , Crusaders and Flash Sentry: "Hey Xero."

Rarity: "So what did you call us for Xero?"

Xero: "Well since today is Sunday, I thought all of us should had a look around the house today." I explained.

Rainbow Dash: "What? Like some kind of a tour around your house with all of us together?"

Xero: "In a way yes. So what do you think? I asked the girls, the Crusaders and Flash smile.

Rarity: "Darling that sounds lovely."

Pinkie Pie: "That sounds like fun."

Applejack: "We agree with Pinkie."

Rainbow Dash: "Sure why not."

Fluttershy: "Okay."

Flash Sentry: "Alright."