Chapter 25: Xero Xavier vs Joker Jack and Shen Long Parts 1 & 2

I came through a portal that I opened from my place to the Canterlot Mall and headed towards the mall to meet with Sonata, who had called me earlier, and she sounded upset.

Xero: "What happened, Sonata? Please be okay.' I said as I arrived outside the mall and saw Sonata sitting on a bench with an unfortunate look on her. 'There she is.' I said and walked towards Sonata. "Sonata!" I called out to her, and she noticed me.

Sonata Dusk: "Xero!" She said and got up, ran to me, hugged me, and began to cry.

Xero: "Sonata! What's wrong? What happened?"

Sonata Dusk: "They...they took them...they took Adagio and Aria away." She told me as she sobbed, which shocked me.

Xero: "Who took them?"

Sonata Dusk: "Some guys named Shen Long and Joker Jack." She told me, which made me gasp.

Xero: "Shen Long! Joker Jack! They're here." I said, shocked.

Sonata Dusk: "Who are they, Xero? They know you and said that you ruined their lives in Manehattan." She asks me.

Xero: "Before my parents and I moved here to Canterlot months ago, we lived in Manehattan, and I was a student at Manehattan High along with Shen Long and Joker Jack, Manehattan High's two biggest bullies. Shen Long and Joker Jack would beat up anyone they wanted to and harassed girls who refused to go out with them until one day, they decided to beat me up, but I defended myself from those idiots after defending myself from Shen and Joker. Everyone, including me, had enough of those bastards, so I told the Principal and teachers about the terrible things they'd been doing, which resulted in Shen and Joker getting expelled from Manehattan High. Last I heard, their parents sent them to obedience school." I tell Sonata.

Sonata Dusk: "Whoa! They are jerks and bastards, and no wonder why they want payback on you."

Xero: "Sonata...how do you know Shen and Joker, and how did they capture Adagio and Aria? I asked her.

Sonata Dusk: "They came to our place a few days ago, and they said that they would give us our magic back if we brought you to them." She tells me what surprised me.

Xero: "Shen and Joker want revenge! Hold on a second, Sonata. You said Shen and Joker would bring back your magic, and how exactly would they do that?"

Sonata Dusk: "Shen and Joker have powers themselves." She told me, which shocked me.

Xero: "Shen and Joker have powers! How is that possible?! The last time I saw them was when they were just normal dudes without magic or superpowers."

Sonata Dusk: "I don't know, but when they  knocked Adagio and Aria out, they walked away along with Adagio and Aria."

Xero: "Do you know where Shen and Joker are now?"

Sonata Dusk: "They said to bring you to an abandoned warehouse on Fifth Street, and they threatened me, saying that if I don't bring you to him, they'll kill Adagio and Aria." She revealed what shocked and angered me.

Xero: 'I can't believe Shen and Joker would go so far to get back at me. I can't let them get away with this. I thought. Sonata. I will save Adagio and Aria, I promise." I tell her, which makes her sob as I hold her.

Sonata Dusk: "Thank you, Xero."

Xero: "Let's go and save Adagio and Aria." I tell Sonata, who stops sobbing and nods.

Sonata Dusk: "R-Right." She said, and we both went through a portal that I made to the battle's location.

We arrived outside the abandoned warehouse where Shen and Joker were and should be keeping Adagio and Aria held, so I closed the portal from the warehouse so they wouldn't escape through it.