Chapter 32 The Final Event Part 3

My girlfriends, Spike, Xen, and X, the Saiyan Squad, and all of the students of CHS and Crystal Prep were in horror to see me in my Golden Oozaru form.

Sunset Shimmer: "What happened to him!" She said, worried.

X: "That's his Golden Oozaru from the Evil Golden Monkey." He answered the girls.

Spike: "That can't be good!"

Then I look at Midnight Sparkle and then walk towards her, and then she punches me in the face with as much force as she can pack.

Midnight Sparkle: "Take this, you stupid monkey." She said and fired a magic blast at me, which I took head-on.

Then I fired back with my energy blast from my mouth, which she avoided the blow then she punched me in the face once again, and then I punched her, and she was sent flying into a brick wall of the school, and I ran up to her and punched her again but with more force this time.

Xero: "Let's see if you can deal with this attack coming at you, Midnight Sparkle!" I said in a savage voice, and then I opened my mouth, and I started charging.

Sunset Shimmer: 'What are those things.' She thought.

X: 'are those...energy balls!' He thought.

Then I opened my mouth, and it started gathering dark red energy in my mouth, came over near to my mouth, and the energy ball got bigger until I had enough to fire it.

Midnight Sparkle: 'What's he doing with all that energy.' She thought.

Then I fired the blast at Midnight Sparkle and hit her with a lot of force, and caused a massive explosion to half of the school and few buildings.

Which she screamed in pain, which I roared and I looked down, and a cluster of magic long swords stabbed me in the arms and forced me to the wall and Midnight Sparkle got back up which she laughed evilly, but her sword attack didn't last very long...

Which she screamed in pain, which I roared and I looked down, and a cluster of magic long swords stabbed me in the arms and forced me to the wall and Midnight Sparkle got back up which she laughed evilly, but her sword attack didn't last very long because they felt like someone was stabbing me with tiny toothpicks all over my arms.

Midnight Sparkle: 'Damn it, the swords didn't work.' She thought.

Then I grab the swords from my arms, and I throw them away, which all the students duck and cover away and Midnight Sparkle looked at me in my Evil Golden Oozaru form, and she saw a vision of me came to her eyes.