Chapter 13: Better Than Ever Before

Some Time Ago - During the Fall Formal

While you was attending the Fall Formal, something else was happening in another part of Canterlot.

In an cafe, the patrons inside were arguing while being oblivious to an eerie green fog of sorts and in the corner of the cafe at a booth, three girls wearing hoodies along with ruby pendents are vocalizing a Tune and then green fog went into their pendants.

The three mysterious girls stop their tune and two of them put their hoods down, showing their faces.

Aria Blaze: "That was barely worth the effort Adagio. I'm tired of fast food. I need a meal. She tells the girl across the other side of the table who removes her hood and shows her face.

 She tells the girl across the other side of the table who removes her hood and shows her face

Adagio Dazzle: "The energy in this world isnt the same as Equestria. We can only gain so much power here." She explains.

Aria Blaze: "Ugh! I wish we'd never been banished to this awful place. She complained.

Adagio Dazzle: " Really? I love it here." She said sarcastically.

Sonata Dusk: "For realises? Because I think this place is the worst." She said, not understanding the sarcasm.

Aria Blaze: "I think you're the worst Sonata."

Sonata Dusk: "Oh yeah? Well, I think you're-"

Adagio Dazzle: " Ergh!" She interrupted with an annoyed expression. I'll tell you one thing being stuck here with you two isn't making this world anymore bearable." She said and looks out the window to see a pillar of light which shocks her. Is that... it can't be! She thought and quickly steps outside with the other girls following her.

The three girls look to now see a rainbow of light in the sky. The rainbow of light then fires a rainbow wave which hits something and a ball of rainbow. Adagio's pendent then shimmers as she gets a surprised look on her face.

Adagio Dazzle: "Did you feel that? She says surprised before gaining a sinister grin and looks at the other two girls. Do you know what is?"