Chapter 33: New Students and Meeting Old Friends and Spike's Harem

The next day after the Friendship Games, Canterlot High held an award ceremony for the students from CHS and Crystal Prep that participated in the Friendship Games, for which we got medals.

After the reward ceremony, everyone took a break while all the CHS students wore the leather jacket with the CHS horse logo while some were reading the Japanese book to learn how to speak Japanese. All of the Students of Crystal Prep want to talk to Japanese, so they were given a copy of the book. The girls of CHS were hugging the body pillow with a picture of me. Sci-Twi sat down at the front steps at the school's main entrance with Dog Spike on her lap as Cadence approached her.

Dean Cadence: "I guess that's on3 way to finish your time at Crystal Prep, and I'm pretty sure Cinch will be fast-tracking your application to Everton after all of that before she resigns as principal of Crystal Prep.

Sci-Twi: "I've been thinking about it, and I'm not so sure now is the time for me to apply to Everton." She said, which surprised Cadence.

Dean Cadence: "Really?"

Sci-Twi: "I may know a lot of things, but friendship isn't one of them, and I am not gonna learn more about it by being alone all the time."

Dean Cadence: "So you're staying at Crystal Prep?"

Sci-Twi: "Well, it seems that the students here at CHS know an awful lot about the subject. I don't suppose..."

Dean Cadence: "You want to transfer to CHS?"

Sci-Twi: "Yes, I made a friend or two here, and I want to hang out with them more."

Dean Cadence: "You certainly will be missed at Crystal Prep, but I think it's a great idea. I'll be certain to speak to Principal Celestia about it right away."

Also, the Shadowbolts girls approached Sci-Twi and Cadence.

Sour Sweet: "Hey Dean Cadence, can we transfer to CHS as well? She said, which surprised Sci-Twi and Cadence.

Dean Cadence: "You five girls want to transfer to CHS as well?"

Sugarcoat: "Yes, we still have a lot to learn about friendship."

Indigo Zap: "Really? We wanted to transfer to this school so we can hang out with that Xero guy."

Sunny Flare: "Indigo!"

Dean Cadence: "Xero? Who's this?"

Lemon Zest: "He's that cool guy with god powers and magical abilities that fought against Twilight when she turned into a power-crazed magical creature...no offense, Twilight."

Sci-Twi: "No harm, Lemon Zest."

Sugarcoat: "Speaking of which, Twilight, I'm sorry for pressuring you into release all that magic that turned you into that power-crazed magical creature." She apologized.

Sunny Flare: "Me too. I'm sorry as well."

Lemon Zest: "Yeah, we're sorry."

Indigo Zap: "We were so focused on winning the Friendship Games, we didn't realize what would happen to you if you released all of that magic, so I'm sorry."

Sour Sweet: "I'm sorry as well, and Dean Cadence, who's going to be the principal of Crystal Prep now that Cinch is presently in prison."

Dean Cadence: "Principal Celestia contacted me minutes ago and asked me to be Crystal Prep's new principal once Cinch resigns, and girls, you're not the only ones who want to transfer to CHS but so do a few others."

Sunny Flare: "Really? Who?"

Dean Cadence: "Well, there's Moondancer and Fleur De Lis who asked to be switch to this school. Now, girls, this Xero must be something special for you girls wanting to transfer here to CHS."