Chapter 11

TW: Will contain some violence and blood

~~~

I slowly crawled in the woods, sliding and jumping over a fallen tree. Tommy and Fundy were close behind. 

Two other guards I had no idea of were also following us for back-up.

"I hope Wilbur's okay," Fundy whispered, looking around nervously. I understood why he was so nervous. Wilbur was actually like his dad, and they had this small joke going about how Fundy's mom was a salmon.

It was a pretty weird joke, but I let it slide.

"He'll be fine. We both know that he can handle himself. Besides, Thunder's there for the get-a-way drive," I answered without looking back. They both nodded, and we carried on stalking our way to the SMP castle.

Soon enough, I started seeing the high stone walls of the castle. "There. Weapons out," I ordered, taking out my sword.

I saw several guards at one side of the wall. Picking up a rock, a threw it the opposite way. They looked at the direction of the noise, and we took advantage of this. Jumping out, I grabbed one guard and hit the hilt of my sword as hard as I could onto his head.

Tommy didn't need a weapon, he just straight-out punching the living daylight out of two guards. Fundy used his sword to stab the guard's leg. Before he could scream, I punched his head. He collapsed on the grass.

I signalled the two other L'Manberg guards to drag the unconscious bodies into the woods.

"Fundy, pass me the rope," I ordered. He gave it to me. 

Grasping it tightly in my hands, I used all my might and threw it over the wall, lassoing it around one of the archer stands. Tugging to make sure that it was tight, I let Tommy go first. Fundy went next. 

"Guards, I want you to stay in those trees," I commanded, pointing to a nearby bundle of trees. "When we come down, I need you guys to help us get away."

They nodded, rushing off. I climbed up the tower, seeing Tommy help keep the rope stable for me. I hopped over the stone wall, smiling graciously at the blond. 

"There! I think that's the place where they're holding Tubbo!" I heard Fundy whisper yell, pointing. "Okay, here's the plan. We sneak up the tower to the far right, and then we use the rope to- wait. Where did Tommy go?" I asked, looking around.

My heart froze when I saw him recklessly charging towards the place Fundy pointed at, stabbing and taking down every guard that stood in his way.

Idiot.

He's going to get himself killed.

I sighed heavily. Guess this was in the new plan now. Just barge and 'start stabbing shit.'

I lassoed the rope to the tall tower on the side before jumping off. I swung in the air, loose hair flying behind me. I quickly took out my sword and kicked down a guard in the head. 

Letting go of the rope, I did a flip and landed on the ground with one leg bent and the other stuck out. One hand was on the ground while my sword hand was in the air.

I flipped my hair up and started running to where Tommy was. He was running down the staircase, knocking down and attacking the guards mercilessly. Some ran away, only to be met with a arrow in their body from Fundy firing up from the walls with his bow.

"YOU!" I heard Tommy scream, lifting up a guard. "WHERE THE HELL IS TUBBO?!"

The guard weakly pointed towards a tower, groping for breath. "T-That's the c-cell tower," he choked.