DISCONTINUED

Dear muffins

Your baker has gotten tired. 

The bread has risen to the point where I was proud, but unfortunately, I grew bored of baking and left the bread in the oven for too long. 

I have lately gotten a passion for a new food avenue, and I sincerely hope you will support me leaving this bakery to work at another food industry. 

However, I am not a cruel baker who will just let their muffins burn and go stale. So here is the rest of my story in summary, and what would've happened to his bakery's future if I had not left.

~~~

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED

After Purpled and Y/n do their shopping spree and prepare to send her out by sundown, the people she had wrote her goodbye letters too come to send her off as a surprise. She thanks them and leaves to her secondary home she built with Sapnap. 
            However, to her surprise, George was there and searching through the structure. Y/n gets pissed when remembering what he did to her friends and engage in a battle, ending in her victory. With the bow pointed at his neck whilst he lays on the ground, she questions why he's here. 

He replies that he was out scouting, but was targeted by ambushers in the forest. Y/n forces him as her hostage and has him lead her back to his base with his arms raised. Dream is the first to spot them and is instantly on guard since it's George who's the hostage. 

Y/n demands a duel with Dream. With all the adrenaline in her body, she fights dream off and slams her boot onto his face when he tried to get up. Enraged, she aims to kill Dream but Sapnap runs by and catches her arm in time. 
           He does her best to calm her down and informs her that her necklace is still intact and currently with Punz. After a more civilized talk, Y/n explains why she's no longer in L'manberg. 

Punz leads her to the necklace. Reader says that it was her mothers' and tells them her "history." Everyone finds out that she was lied to and was supposed to be on the SMP side, and so forth. 
            Eret is too guilty to face her, only letting out apologies to which she doesn't forgive him. She's conflicted now since her family she was raised with was on L'manberg, but she was supposedly born in the SMP.

After an extended period of time, Y/n slowly grows closer with the Dream team and eventually to the point of friends and officially becomes part of the SMP. Wilbur POV where he ends up regretting his decision. Everyone is mad at Wilbur for kicking her out. Dream blows up L'manberg, making (Y/n) feel guilty and sad. Wilbur confesses to his confused team on why the reader was actually part of the SMP. Tommy is angered and challenges Dream to a duel.

Wilbur ends up missing Y/n and regretting his decision (The characters are very OOC, which is another reason I'm discontinuing this book). L'manberg is pissed at Wilbur for kicking her out, especially Tommy and Jack. 

Dream blows up L'manberg, making Y/n more conflicted and worried about her family. Wilbur finally confessed to his confused team on why Y/n was actually pat of the Dream SMP. Tommy is angered and challenges Dream to a duel (the infamous bow fight).

Y/n panics as soon as she heard the news that her little brother was going to battle Dream. She runs to the bridge, where the battle is taking place. Just before Dream hits Tommy, (Y/n) pushes him out of the way and gets struck instead. Everyone instantly grew concerned because they all cared about her, enemy sides or not. 

An Audience vote would have been given to the readers, voting if she would live or die.

If she were to live, the L'manbergians and Dream SMP get into an argument about who should take her back, ending with the Dream team winning the argument. Sapnap carried her home and treated her injuries, but she was still unconscious. Tears fall down his face, scared that she wouldn't make it. Eret is also there stays by her side the entire time and hardly leaves the room. 
           She would have noticeably moved nearing the end. 

She survives the attack, Tommy gives the discs to Dream and the two sides make a mutual agreement about her. It wasn't her fault that she was distressed between two sides of the war, and she had gotten close to both sides. The war ends, and she gets to live happily with Sapnap.

If she were to die, everyone would fall into despair and the war would end over the loss of their mutual friend. Sapnap would visit her grave often and plant the prettiest flowers. He would speak to the gravestone above his latest adventures as though she were still alive. Eret would ask her to forgive him in the afterlife. 

Her death would've created peace and mutual agreements.

~~~

Again, I'm very sorry guys. But I've officially left the fandom ages ago, and I apologies for me always leaving everyone in suspense only for this to happen. But I'd rather you all know than me abandon you completely. 

I cringe at my older writing style, the lore is all over the place, I left too many potholes, I'm too scared to open up the comments now, and I've left this book open for too long without any updates.

Some of my experiences with you all have been the best of my life. I remember opening up the comment section and giggling at all your love, affection and support. It made me really happy to know I had supporters like that in my life. I'm afraid this is goodbye, though.

I love you, muffins. 

But this baker is retiring. <3.