Chapter 40

Thank you so so so so much for another fanart, Rosequartz!!! This is truly amazing

It's a drawing of when Techno punched the tree, and the brewing table next to them!

Everyone say thank you!!

Also, I'm so sorry for the delay! I'm computer broke, so I couldn't get it back until now <3

~~~

"If you fuck this up, I have nothing to do with it-"

"Oh no, you have everything to do with it-"

Purpled watched me as I carefully placed the ingredients with the utmost care into the brewing stand. I was certainly taking my sweet time to create the healing potions, and Purpled was just giving the most amazing and reassuring comments with promises to stay by my side. 

"If they die, that's 100% on you. Don't rope me into your stupid murder scheme-"

"It's called trying-to-save-my-fucking-family you absolute dipshit, why don't you try it sometime-!"

"Yeah, and it's also called if-they-fucking-stop-breathing,-I-am-out-"

"DAMNIT, FOR GODS SAKE, PURPLED, SHUT UP!"

The said boy threw his arms up in defeat, a cocky and arrogant look on his face. I took a deep breath in then out to calm down my enraged heart. 

Focusing on the potion before me, I slowly moved the ingredient to the third bubbling water and carefully put it-

"BOO!"

I pulled out my bow and aimed it at Purpled, making him recoil in fright and tumble backwards. It wasn't long until he bursted out laughing, pointing at my sorry ashamed state. 

"You should've seen your face!" he snorted, kicking his legs up in the air with his back on the grass. I put one hand on my forehead in disappointment, in both him and myself. 

"I need to take this seriously, Purpled. If I don't, god knows how long my family will take to recover," I sighed, making him calm down. 

"Why can't you just to it?" I asked, "you are the more experience one after all."

Purpled shook his head. "King's orders. He told me personally to not make it for you," he explained and shrugged while shaking his head. 

I groaned a little before concentrating on my potion once more. But before I worked on it, I turned my head to Purpled and glared at him. 

"Don't you dare make a fucking noise."

"No promises. Why're you uptight anyways? You nailed it the first time," he said, rolling his eyes and flopping onto a haystack. 

"The circumstances are different now," I replied back, not even looking at him. "It may seem easy to you, but you're far better and efficient than me in making potions. I'm still a beginner. What I did could've been a fluke for all we know."