Chapter 30

I just want to clarify that (Y/n)'s personality is serious, selfless, responsible and a tad bit chaotic. She doesn't enjoy being embarrassed and will always put her friends over herself, no matter the risk. 

Also, do you guys mind telling me which part of the story made you laugh out loud? It would make me feel better :)

~~~

"WHAT THE FUUUCKK- BIG Q, HELP ME! AHHHH!!!"

"THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM NOW, CHILD! IF I GET CAUGHT, I'LL BE SENT TO JAIL!!"

"GET THE FUCK BACK HERE, YOU TWO!"

I tackled Tommy, trying to get the sword. But Tommy had more strength, and was able to push me off. I rolled in the dirt for a second before getting up and continuing the chase. 

Jack was chasing after Quackity like his life depended on it, flailing around his sword. 

We probably looked like teenagers who were playing tag, but with swords and bows. 

I was faster than Tommy though, and this time, I could snatch the sword. "NOOOO!!! I was going to do so much cool things with that sword, you don't understand, (Y/n) please-" he fell to his knees and began begging childishly. 

I looked down at him.

"No."

I put the sword in the extra sheath I had brought with me and hooked it around the belt on my waist. "I'm disappointed but not surprised. Honestly, you should know better than- what the fuCK-!"

I was suddenly tackled from behind and saw Quackity make a move for the said weapon. 

That was his first mistake. 

"YOU!" I seethed, and he froze at the venom in my voice. "I can't believe I thought you were a good guy when we first met! And now you're trying to teach a child-"

"I am not a child-"

"-how to do drugs?! A cell in prison has your name on it, Quackity!"

He squealed and began running away for his life but Jack managed to grab him.

Long story short, we had managed to retrieve the sword back and now there was a beat up Quackity on the ground. 

Tommy was sent to his room for time out (He was not happy about that, but did it anyways).

"You're lucky Tommy likes you. Otherwise, I would've sent you to prison with a life sentence," I muttered to Quackity, brushing off the dirt from my clothes. 

Jack nudged me. "While we're at it, let's test out the sword on the training grounds. Put it into good use, know what I mean? Test out it's enchantments?" I thought about it and nodded in agreement. 

The edge was super sharp, and I could see reflection looking back at me. 

"It feels almost terrifying, yeah? Knowing that Dream once held this sword that slaughtered so many," Jack said quietly. I couldn't help but agree, grimacing.

I gripped the handle and gave it a few swings, almost stumbling forward at its weight. "It's definitely too heavy for me. Here, you try," I gave it to him. 

He took it and swung it, a little better than me, but still tripped. "Fucking shit! You'd need one hell of a bloody grip to use this thing!" he exclaimed, but tried again anyways. 

After a few more swings, Eret came popping by. "(Y/n)? I thought they told you not to train as soon as you've been discharged?" he asked, concerned.

I laughed and waved it off. "Oh, I'm not training. We're just trying out Dream's sword. Why don't you have a go?" I asked.