Chapter 6

I just got tricked by a "friend" into telling them all my personal secrets, then they "accidentally" leaked out my secrets. 
When I confronted them, they played the victim and made jokes about it like it wasn't a big deal. They ended saying that "lol, idc enjoy ur life" and then blocked me.

Now I'm sad.

On the other hand, my school's out, so maybe I'll be able to write more chapters!
Enjoy!

~~~

Tubbo nervously wringed his hands, shaking a little. It was his turn to guard Sapnap for the first time, and he wasn't looking forward to it. At all. Throughout the day, he could barely focus, constantly worrying about what would happen.

Eventually, Tommy had enough of it.

"Tubbo? Tubbo! Tubbo!" he yelled, snapping his fingers aggressively in front of his face. The brunet quickly looked at his blonde friend, hazing out of his trance. "Y-Yeah, Tommy?" he asked quietly.

Tommy huffed, crossing his arms. "Okay, tell me what's wrong. Now," he demanded. Tubbo's heart skipped a beat. He like the way Tommy was always protective over him, it made him feel safe. But sometimes the blonde was just a tad bit too good.

"N-Nothing, I swear!" he responded quickly. Too quickly

"Don't give me that bullshit. I've known you for nine years, you fiddle with your hands when you're nervous. Also, your heads been in the clouds the whole day! Tell me what's wrong," he answered, not taking a 'no' for an answer.

Tubbo sighed, not wanting to give in so easily. He knew that as soon as the words spilled out of his mouth, Tommy would instantly volunteer to take his place. But he couldn't allow that! Tommy's already been overworking himself.

Besides, he wanted to try being independent for once without the need of constantly relying on his best friend.

He wanted to live up to the 'Big Man' title Tommy gave him.

"I still d-don't know what you're talking about!" Tubbo squeaked, his voice a octave higher. He wasn't the greatest at lying, and Tommy knew. He frowned, not enjoying the fact that his best friend was lying to him, but played long anyway. 

"Sure. Come on, let's go do some archery practise," he said, giving a reassuring smile. Tubbo sighed in relief, believing his words. Although his heart was drenched in guilt, he so desperately wanted to prove that he could be independent.

He wanted to make Tommy and Wilbur proud!

If the others were able to guard Sapnap, then so could he!

Meanwhile, Tommy was in his own daze of conflicted thoughts. Tubbo didn't lie to him, he never did. So why would he lie to me now..?

If he was being honest, he felt a little betrayed by Tubbo. Considering they knew each other for almost ten years, only to have the brunette lie to him just...

..It just didn't feel right.

Tommy glanced to the side, clenching his fists as he saw Tubbo looking at the ground nervously again. It was so painfully obvious that something, or someone was bothering him, but he just was too stubborn to tell.

If someone's bullying him, I swear that I'm gonna kill them.

The blonde suddenly perked up an idea. Since Tubbo could alway get side-tracked and couldn't seem to get his mind off of whatever was bothering him, he would have to distract him from it. "Hey, Tubbo! Wanna head down to get some ice-cream?" he asked, smiling.