Chapter 14

So recently I've been seeing some conflict about who's uncomfortable with a certain ships. So I'm going to be telling you what kind of ships are going to be in this book.

- Dreamnotfound (Dream and George)

-Skephalo (Skeppy and Badboyhalo)

-Nihapuff (Niki and Puffy)

- Obviously (Y/n) and Sapnap

If any of these ships makes you uncomfortable, you may leave! I didn't mean to start any conflict!

~~~

"Everyone, I need you all in the meeting room. Now."

My ears perked up from the sudden message Wilbur gave us in the earpiece. Connecting it, curiosity rose in me. "I'll be right there," I answered.

Climbing out my bed, I put on my L'Manberg uniform and brushed my teeth. Deciding to let my hair loose this time, I quickly put my sword into my sheath and went straight to the headquarters' meeting room.

Maybe this meeting's about Sapnap. We can't just keep him here forever for nothing.

Walking into the meeting room, I grabbed a chair, sat down and patiently waited for everyone else to arrive.

The second everyone sat down, Wilbur started talking seriously.

"I gathered you all here today because... I've decided to tell you all on what I plan on doing with Sapnap," he said.

This caught all of our interests, and we listened closely. Especially me.

"As you know... The Traditional L'Manberg Ball is coming up," Wilbur continued.

Niki frowned. "But.. how will we have the ball when there's a war going on?" she asked. Wilbur cleared his throat. "That's the thing we're trading him in for...

..We're going to trade him in for a week of truce so we can have the ball."

Thunder was the first to object the opinion.

"Are you kidding me?!" he said, voice nearly a yell. "We have one of the most best leverages as our hostage in our hands, and we're seriously deciding to trade him in for some stupid ball?!" he exclaimed, clenching his fists.

Wilbur's gaze darkened.

"The L'Manberg ball is one of the most important events in our history! It's held every once a year. It's part of our tradition, and heritage. I we skip the ball, then our heritage and history would practically mean nothing!" he yelled, clenching his fists.

All of us fell silent. He had a point. The L'Manberg Ball was extremely important to our nation, and skipping it was full of disrespect. It would be the fall of us if we had to cancel it.

"Any other complaints?"
"Me."

Fundy spoke up. "Why can't we trade him in for more days of truce? That way, we have more time to prepare," he said. "It's very unlikely Dream would have more days of truce once Sapnap is in his hands.
 We have to make the deal not just in our favor, but also in his. Besides, we only need a week of peace for the ball. It's enough time for everyone to prepare, plus enough time to make and send the invites," Wilbur answered back.

I was the next to speak up.

"W-When will we trade him in?" I said, my voice slightly shaky. This could be the very last time I ever spoke to Sapnap.

"I'm planning tomorrow at dusk. Me, Tommy and (Y/n) will go alone. We'll have more guards hiding incase they decide to attack us," Wilbur answered.